Courier & Shipping services India

sameerhere
Community Member
I am new seller and want to send some items like used mobiles, camera, etc. But when i visited DTDC & First Flight they said they dont send these items. But i know i have received such items from these courier services.
Bluedart is ready to ship but asking very high price of Rs550/- to ship a old mobile. I want to ship from delhi to hyderabad.
Can anyone tell me which are the courier services that can send parcels like this and what would be rough charges to send within India ? Do they charge octroi or tax on used electronic items ?
Thanks
Sameer
Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

As far as I know, no regular courier services take the mobile phones for delivery. I lost few handsets, and have stopped listing on ebay.
Message 21 of 52
latest reply

mamidisetty86
Community Member
Hello,

if you want to deliver the mobile phone( new or used) to the buyer just parcel monkey courier service in India. Its best. And they charge low price.Its a online booking service. And they will provide insurance for your product.
I am also shipped the item through parcel monkey.and they delivered with in 2 days.Its a door to door service.

overnight express courier service is also good.

I think this inform is help full for you guys.
Message 22 of 52
latest reply

vkum9892
Community Member
Hi all,
I would like to ship a inverter(Home UPS) battery. Please suggest me which courier will do this? As wight is around 30 Kg, what will be the price of shipping charges within Inida?
Message 23 of 52
latest reply

simnight
Community Member
HI Guys,

I need to send a monitor to AP (from bangalore) .Please help me, in choosing the best courier service for this

Thank you

Suraj
Message 24 of 52
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
use Fedex or DHL or BLUEDART.
these are the most reputable couriers in India but expensive.
want to go for cheaper ones. select FirstFlight couriers. they are reliable.
Message 25 of 52
latest reply

vishalgramodyog12
Community Member
hello,,,.. i am beds & quilt product seller. the courier companies consider the weight by measuring box (volumetric weight) its really bad because my products real weight is 3 kg, they calculated 8kg!!.. "my question is speed post is cheaper for this type of material or not"
i have spent courier charge Rs.980 for Rs.1450 product, i really lost in this case. 😞 ( ihave sent my product through DTDC)
Message 26 of 52
latest reply

jacobrm2012
Community Member
Trackon Couriers is the worst in India. There are a lot of complaints with regard to baggage missing and delays.
Message 27 of 52
latest reply

Hi,

Please RED Express for the safest & fastest parcel delivery. Use RED Express for the best experience in parcel deliveries.
Message 28 of 52
latest reply

pctosell95
Community Member
Aramex is also expensive...How do I send electronics? Do I use Express Parcel Of India Post
Message 29 of 52
latest reply

ngup8706
Community Member
Try ApnaCourier.com they do home pickup
Message 30 of 52
latest reply