Courier & Shipping services India

sameerhere
Community Member
I am new seller and want to send some items like used mobiles, camera, etc. But when i visited DTDC & First Flight they said they dont send these items. But i know i have received such items from these courier services.
Bluedart is ready to ship but asking very high price of Rs550/- to ship a old mobile. I want to ship from delhi to hyderabad.
Can anyone tell me which are the courier services that can send parcels like this and what would be rough charges to send within India ? Do they charge octroi or tax on used electronic items ?
Thanks
Sameer
Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

whoisboss85
Community Member
how is SPEEDPOST guys.
Message 11 of 52
latest reply

Hello there everyone...just wanted to ask for clarification from more experienced people..can motherboards with the CMOS battery be sent via air couriers??
Message 12 of 52
latest reply

pranavparikh11
Community Member
May i send mobile from Australia to India (Gujarat) with specific address?
Message 13 of 52
latest reply

YES YOU CAN SEND FROM DHL
Message 14 of 52
latest reply

herron_india
Community Member
Hello All . I recommends you all to use Speed Post Service.
It's Awesome. i always send Items via speed post they deliver item in 3 to 4 Days. But remember do not tell them about item if they ask then tell them "it's SOmething like show piece with excellent Packing".B-)
But if you will say that it's mobile than they will say we don't deliver such kind of items.so just make them fool 😉

Gl
Message 15 of 52
latest reply

pal_1234
Community Member
I need to deliver a bronze coin to interiors of Erode, Tamil Nadu. Blue dart is way too costly and first flight is not ready to deliver a coin. Please suggest something, I dont have much time left.
Message 16 of 52
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
USE "TRAKON PRIME" service of TRAKON courior.
Message 17 of 52
latest reply

womens_bestchoice
Community Member
how to ship an item from india to other country? my doubt is if we ship the item to abroad then can we get the amount of product to our paisapay account from paypal account... plz guys help me out
Message 18 of 52
latest reply

womens_bestchoice
Community Member
how to ship an item from india to other country? my doubt is if we ship the item to abroad then can we get the amount of product to our paisapay account from paypal account... plz guys help me out
Message 19 of 52
latest reply

Courier companies are very unreliable and unfortunately ebay doesn't have its own courier.
To top it Sales Tax department in some states and the delays in shipping make ebay a very frustrating experience at times.
Message 20 of 52
latest reply