Courier & Shipping services India

sameerhere
Community Member
I am new seller and want to send some items like used mobiles, camera, etc. But when i visited DTDC & First Flight they said they dont send these items. But i know i have received such items from these courier services.
Bluedart is ready to ship but asking very high price of Rs550/- to ship a old mobile. I want to ship from delhi to hyderabad.
Can anyone tell me which are the courier services that can send parcels like this and what would be rough charges to send within India ? Do they charge octroi or tax on used electronic items ?
Thanks
Sameer
Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

poerofgames
Community Member
Hi sameer, pafex/professional is one of the best courier service's
U can go any one

delivary charges not exceed Rs 100/- up to pack weight 500Gms
Message 2 of 52
latest reply

jaipur_mart
Community Member
pafex is better.
Message 3 of 52
latest reply

sameerhere
Community Member
Today i tried to send package through DTDC and they said that mobile phones cannot be shipped by them as they do Air shipment. And Airports are not allowing mobile phone in courier box. they say, battery may explode.
IS this true ?
Message 4 of 52
latest reply

poerofgames
Community Member
Normal Batteries(AA size and AAA Size) are allowed, but Mobile batteries are not allowed, thet may explode in some cases, But U can send it through DTDC surface cargo. and it takes minimum of 5 to 7 time for delivary.
I hope this will help you,

regards
ashok
Message 5 of 52
latest reply

hitsndeals
Community Member
Hi!
Do Pafex and Professional have online tracking?
Umesh
Message 6 of 52
latest reply

sameerhere
Community Member
I checked with Pafex which is now brought by FedEx.. These guys are also not ready to take high value electronics.. I dont know how idiot people are there at these courier services..
Message 7 of 52
latest reply

use ondot or shree maruti courier and stay away from professional
Message 8 of 52
latest reply

thebulkseller87
Community Member
Professional guys are idiot.. i inquired right now for my sale.. to mangalore.. they said they dont ship to odd locations ... only to major cities...
also they said the courier charge is 20RS!! but delivery charges are 150RS!
That means 170RS for a 1200rs old used mobile!!
Message 9 of 52
latest reply

ankitvkc
Community Member
I'm also thinking of selling some herbal products on ebat but most of them are in liquid form. I contacted Blazeflash, blue-dart other such couriers but all says strct "NO" for liquid item shipments. What to do?
Message 10 of 52
latest reply