Cheating and Lies exposed of ebay India

Today I regret that I am a seller on ebay India for 15 years  A free coupon buyer who is basically a fookat only buyer who has got coupon worth 90/- and spends 10/- to buy the item is more valuable to ebay than a seller who has fed and made fat the managers at ebay for 15 years.

The issue here is negative feedback removal for items having manufacturer warranty. The *** at the call center tells me only products who have a web presence can be called to have manufacturer warranty and all other products who do have web presence cannot be called to have manufacturer warranty. Now tell me is this right ?? there are 1000's of manufacturers who have all India warranty but do not have website so what happens to all those products and the warranty. They are checking the website with product name, is it necessary to have website with product name. Sukam ups is called Falcon so is it necessary to have a website called Falcon ups ??? such morons are employed at ebay, all school dropouts are working at ebay call center who do have a gram of knowledge and they all have a single digit IQ(what is IQ ?? they ask)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Cheating and Lies exposed of ebay India

Similar thing happened with us.

A buyer left negative " Damaged my item not working"

I called customer care to remove the feedback as it was powership order , broken in transit.

Customer care asking me where it is written that it has broken in transit.

So it means we have sent broken item? really? We are top rated seller since 10 months continously. Why a seller will ship broken item.

That feedback not yet removed sent email so many times.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply