cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can ebay adjust the money against claim rejected by ebay itself?

Please anybody can tell me!!!

I have sold an item and shipping made in a day but when courier searching his address, He claimed " I want my money back  item not received and forced to purchase from localmarket." I have presented all facts to ebay and they rejected the claim.  Thereafter 

Item received back undelivered. His claim was too early steps as precribed limits of eBay.

Now ebay has made an adjusment of money of that item, meaning there by they will not pay me. Is it the rightway when I have no fault and item received back duly some damages because courier had made several attempts to deliver. And I have been nervous during the transaction as the buyer tried to exploit me???

should that money retained by eBay or to to be received by me????

girdhari1960lal

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

No money will be paid to buyer,  if buyer provide that he send back the product to u,   some times it happen due to courier,  here we loss our energy + plus courier charges,   as well as we can't blame to buyer also,  if the damage happen in courier it is not buyer fault,   every month i face 4-5 problem like this,  some times its become specilation for me  ,  that it reached safely or not  Smiley Happy  actully courier charges are very high, and they wont handle properly,  i would request ebay to provide courier themselves irrespective or  power seller.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Why not get the PowerShip? 

Let any misshape happen during the transit we are covered.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply