Buyer's Scam

Community Member

I had an iPhone 5(Used). I had shipped the product with DTDC on Sat,12/07/14 and the buyer received it on Thu, Jul, 17, 2014 10:10 AM. But at the evening at about 5:30 the buyer called and said he didn't receive phone and he wants his money back. I asked him what happened he said the box had 'SAND' in it and not the iPhone. I was shell shocked. I asked him that cant be possible as I had packed it in three layers so that nothing gets tempered. He said yes it was packed but the package didnt contain iPhone. So I asked him why did he call after 9hrs of receiving the shipment? (As he should have called soonest.) He didnt have any reply. I asked him to go check with DTDC or file a FIR to police so that proper actions can be taken he said he will do when he gets free. Now who on the earth is busy when he is loosin 28000 rupees?

The only thing the buyer did was he applied for refund. He is not receiving my calls either.
I urge ebay to take action against the buyer. I have shipped him the phone with all the accesories I had mentioned in the listing and the phone was in proper working condition. I have mailed the POD as asked by ebay. Its really shattering that such incidences happen at ebay.in

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyer's Scam

Hope you have the IMEI number, if the phone is in use it can be tracked with help of the IMEI number

Message 2 of 2
latest reply