Bluedart courier rates for bulk ?

satish.thakur
Community Member
Hello,

im a new seller on ebay.
i saw that bluedart offers a good service and also most reputed sellers use bluedart services for the shipment.
i want to know that how much bluedart charge from a reglar shipper as in my first parcel shipment they asked 300rs for just a 50gm parcel.
is there any minimum quantity limit for courier fee to be negotiates ?
which is better bluedart or trakon ?

all the experienced sellers are requested to help me to get established in this ebay world by providing me the guidance.
thanks
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
let us know what you sell and how much turnover(qty) you think you can have

thanks
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

satish.thakur
Community Member
i sell computer and mobile accessories within India.
sale im expecting currently is around 100/month (in quantity) in start. but will surely go higher within few months.
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
When Your Sale cross 600 per month then try to go for Bliedart

for time being use india Post ( speed post)

they are best to provide delivery
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

Friends,

I have a similar problem.As i do not have contract with blue dart or some other courier.I have to pay heavy courier charges to do shipping.Does any one know what is the condition to do contract with blue dart or some good courier.till now i have sold items worth RS.6350/- in last 15 days
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
any one can take contract with any courier services. all you need is to give them a address proof and ID proof (scanned)

and you have to be a regular customer to them. i.e at least you have give them 10 (big or small) parcels in a week . in that way they agree for a contract.
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

you can also join the easy option that is to group in the ebay powership programe. that way it will cost a lot cheaper and also gives access to 4 different couriers, so you dnt hv to depend upon tieup with only one.

while most couriers give you a quote quite easily these days once you prove them to be able to provide regular couriers, around 30-50 atleast a month, means able to give them a business of around 3000-4000 atleast.
its easy to get quote from dtdc, firstflight, aramax etc. bluedart also gives good rate but you need to contact the branch incharge directly for that and not to any delivery office.
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

gnurpreetsingh
Community Member
I have signed up with DTDC. The price I have got are...
For under 500gm
South India (MH, KA, AP, TN, KL) - Rs. 27
Rest of India - Rs. 41

Gurpreet
Spurline.in
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

hi gurpreet, where from you?
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

johndaniel1996
Community Member
speedpost is the best, cheap and fastest courier service in india. Only rs.35/50gm all india
Message 10 of 18
latest reply