Blocked Account Suddenly Today

Hello Every One,
We are four friends doing business online, my friend's account was suspended cause he caused one problem.
So we all decided to create but confirming the same with ebay support before taking any action.

We confirmed this multiple times with support, on chat and on call as well, they said we are allowed to create new account and begin to sell on ebay.

Taking no chances, we decided to create account on my name (friends account was already blocked).

We made few sales and suddenly today we received mail regarding suspension of the account, on calling the customer care they said the account is banned as it was linked to my friends account (may be cause of same number) & he suggested to create new account and read all policies again.

is this what ebay staff doing ? getting users to create new account banning all of them when the sales begin to start ?

This is humble request to some ebay senior management to take some action & please restore my account.

Edit :- Had to create this new account to make a forum post, as emails are not being asnwered properly

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Blocked Account Suddenly Today

You yourself said because of same number the account might have been linked. So what's the problem ? When ebay blocks an account, they block the usual mobile numbers/credit cards which they check for verification.

Account creation is not monitored so you can make any number of accounts, it's only when you start to sell that they verify and when they saw that mobile number was same as blocked account, they blocked the new account too.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply