cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Example by a Member of How to Cheat in Ebay!

v_in542
Community Member

Here is this stupid seller who thinks himself so brilliant

Bought and item from him and he updated the waybill for bluedart - 14889189696 - Funny.. right? Even the Bluedart dont recognize this series...

And the funniest thing is that he provided the waybill number for my address which is not serviced by Bluedart 😛
When I called him seeing this, he told that it is shipped.. I told him straight away that my address is not serviceable by Bluedart, and he suddenly turned the plate... all of a sudden, he said that he actually dispatched but it got returned.. you have to understand that all these happenned within a span of 12hrs after paying... 😛 no news for last 8 days from him...

This seller has actually did this earlier and the profile is full of negative feedbacks. He has a history of updating with fake waybill numbers. see the screenshot.
see the negatives

Now you will think why I still bought from him.. here comes the trick...

He actually created differrent profiles himself and bought several items from the accounts at rs 1 just to leave the feedbacks...

Look.. he is creating private listings himself and buying himself.. lol.. too smart... atleast he thinks so..

WOW... he is selling all these items for just rs1 to get nice feedbacks.. and that too each accounts are buying same thing from him so many times... 😛 😛 how nice he is...

Just check the screenshots for the first page feedbacks... not posting all pages as all are same..

The only genuine feedbacks he got is 4 negatives... lol.. glad I just bought a rs75 item from him...

lol.. look at these.. what a generous seller

BEWARE OF THIS CHEATER

again... lol

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0