BUYER NOT CONFIRMING RECEIPT

Hi

some buyer sa re not confirming delivery receipt on  site. what should to do? will ebay process the the payment of seller?

Is there any body reply?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sokeen14
Community Member

you can contact buyer by calling them to confirm reciept thruogh ebay paisapay. if they confirm then you will get remittance faster.but even if they dont confirm you will get remiiitance but this will delay your remmitance because ebay will automatically treat as item received but after 5 days of last delivery date if they dont open case of item not recieved.

my experience is when i message them then some reply message that they have recieved .very few confirm through my paisapay.when i call, all says that they will confirm todays but very few confirm.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

sokeen14
Community Member

you can contact buyer by calling them to confirm reciept thruogh ebay paisapay. if they confirm then you will get remittance faster.but even if they dont confirm you will get remiiitance but this will delay your remmitance because ebay will automatically treat as item received but after 5 days of last delivery date if they dont open case of item not recieved.

my experience is when i message them then some reply message that they have recieved .very few confirm through my paisapay.when i call, all says that they will confirm todays but very few confirm.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks sir  for great advice.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Yes You Are Right ... That's The Big problem Here Also in 40-100 Sale U Receave Only One Feedback 😞

Message 4 of 4
latest reply