Am I Cheated by eBay and Buyer Both?

I am very disappointed today though I am a Top Rated Powerseller eBay made me cry.

I sold original Note 2 White Flip cover and after receiving the cover buyer called me and said cover is damage and having dents on it. I was very confused at that time because this cover itself made up with solid plastic so chances of any dents are very rare. I sold out many covers and no one complaint me like this.

That person immediately opened eBay Guarantee claim for refund. Next day I got call from claim department for Resolution, I requested them to ask buyer to send me images of broken cover first.

After 24 hours I got mail from customer who was trying to show me a used cover in pics. There was no dents, no damages, no cracks. The cover which he was showing in pic had some scratches due to heavy use and the color also kinda blakisk due to dirt.

It was clearly showing that the person is trying to cheat me. Then I immediately drop a mail to eBay Guarantee on insellerverification@ebay.com with all evidences and explained them properly how the person is trying to cheat me.

Now today without any reply to my mail eBay Guarantee Department given refund to buyer.

What is this? Am I Cheated by eBay and Buyer Both?
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Am I Cheated by eBay and Buyer Both?

abdshop
Community Member

yea there are many thug and chet buyer on ebay most of them are ebay employee. There are many issues and problem in selling on ebay but ebay (The *** hole) have not solution

Message 2 of 2
latest reply