cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All items listed by me on eBay for selling, removed without notice

I listed 12 used items on eBay for selling and paid insertion fee for 30 bdays. Suddenly on afternoon of 25th June, 2017, much before the end of that 30 days, all listed items weere removed and a message displayed that I removed them because the items no longer available. However, the fact is that, I did not remove them. Now when I try to relist them, message displays that I cannot list due to an activity in my account. When I enquire, no answer is given. When I check with the website's own checker, it also found no unlawful activity in my account, even though, I cannot relist. What is this nonsense? 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Hello it is due to gstin number !you had already received msg about cancel of listing on 26 jun my listings are also get cancellations. Msg me 9659330441 for quer about gstin number
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Gst is not compulasory now for below 20 lakh sale annual?
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Have you provided GSTIN to the Ebay? If not then it's most likely cause for removal of your listings.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

compulsory for selling online forget that 20lac

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@ big-daddy-deals 

dont post misleading information 

other site  allow me to list products without GSTIN cause my turnover way under 20 lakhs and i give them legal letter along with IT  return then they unlocked the option .

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

What product are you selling? And which other sites are allowing you to sell without GST?
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

"No misleading information dude"

FOR SELLING ONLINE MUST NEED GST, EVEN YOUR TURNOVER IS 1 RS., that 20 lac only for selling offline

Message 9 of 9
latest reply