Account suspended for no reason

ani_meher
Community Member
I started selling items on ebay in last month. However, today I received two consecutive messages:

1.Dear ani_meher,
Your PaisaPay registration has been suspended.

Your current listings will not be affected by this suspension. However, going forward, you will not be able to create new listings on eBay.
Need assistance?

Thank you,
PaisaPay

And immediately, I got second mail

2. Dear ani_meher,
Your PaisaPay registration has been suspended.

Your current listings will not be affected by this suspension. However, going forward, you will not be able to create new listings on eBay.
Need assistance?

Thank you,
PaisaPay

No reason given whatsoever. I contacted the Chat help, because no body was picking up the MTNL/BSNL lines, neither was anyone available at the other phone line. The chat agent Jyoti B informed me that all the buyers will get refund!! WHY SO?

I have already shipped items and got the confirmation from the buyers that they have got the items. Why is Ebay holding me ransom for drawing money?

I have submitted my proof of ID and paid the invoice immediately. I request someone at ebay to please answer my query.
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

jaylimix86
Community Member
HI ani meher sorry to hear your account is suspended and you lost money for because of this.

Maybe you really did something that goes against their policy, but then again they have to give you a solid reason for banning your account, instead of blurry reasons.

Learn how to make money on eBay
Message 11 of 19
latest reply

l2shukla
Community Member
ani meher did u get the refund
Message 12 of 19
latest reply

ani_meher
Community Member
Updating the community on the topic. I have not received any fund, neither have any of the buyers. Indraneel pointed out the reason why my account was suspended, and I gave him reason and will to give further proof. It's been more than 10 days since that. Indraneel, I feel you are the only one who can sort this matter, because otherwise the support staff is just giving pre-written answers, without bothering to find out the reasons.

I have again sent a mail to ebay support as well as Indraneel, who I hope will be able to help me.
Message 13 of 19
latest reply

poerofgames
Community Member
Hi, this is inform to you, I dont HOw many days it will take to refund the money to the buyers, from the date of account suspension,

and one of my friend ebay account has been suspended due to policy violation and hold the money Rs 12000, still the amount has not been refleted to buyers bank account, and ebay having some techinical problems, from the last month, Hence they unable to refund the amount to Buyers,

and You should contact the Buyers for the amount refleted their bank account,

Once the Refund has been approved, Ebay will notify an email to You and as well as Buyers

Ex of the Mail for refund processed

Sub :Refund processed for PaisaPay ID XXXXXXXX

mail body :

Dear XXXXXXX

An amount of Rs.XXXXX has been recovered from your PaisaPay account for the following reason: Provisional Refund for buyer XXXXX for the following item XXXXXXX,. Need further assistance?

Thank you,
PaisaPay

Pls check ur account balance in paisapay, the account balance have an amount the amount has not been reflected to ur bank account,

if the accout balance is Rs 0, the amount precessed for refund.

any doubts

Keep posting

Regards
Ashok
Message 14 of 19
latest reply

ani_meher
Community Member
Aruna, this is the EXACT same case with me. I too got the 250rs vouchers from Indiatimes, and sold big bazaar vouchers here. My only problem was, I access the internet through office, where we have only one PC can can connect to external sites. A person in my office (varifiable) used that PC to place the orders. I even asked ebay that I can send mails through both of our office accounts, so that you can check the integrity of the sale, but they didn't give any chance, and refunded money back to all customers 😞

Now I am calling each and every customer, hoping to god they pay in time so that I can pay my credit card payment. I lost 50rs per transaction due to this.

Anyone from ebay even reading this stuff??
Message 15 of 19
latest reply

gati2008
Community Member
Hi Everyone,

I am one of a very very small scale seller on Ebay (Though I deal on 7 other selling sites)

Today I received an email which says the following:
“ Hello gati2008 (gatibhargava@gmail.com),

We appreciate that you chose eBay to list the following listing(s):

260349269522 - 11 FOUR Mukhi Rudraksh-Improves Effective Communication
260349269530 - 11 Pieces of 3 Mukhi Rudraksha-Helpful in Cardic Issues

However, your listing was in violation of eBay's policy and has been removed from eBay. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know what part of your listing is not permitted.

Your listing(s) contains the following information:

IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE
OR MORE INFORMATION please
email me at gatibhargava@gmail.com or at gaurav_mar_25@yahoo.com
OR
Call me at +91-9890623574
BETWEEN 4PM TO 02 AM (IST)
MONDAY TO SUNDAY

Users may not use systems or techniques to circumvent, or avoid, eBay fees. Listings or content that circumvent (avoid) fees may provide a poor buying experience and create an unlevel playing field by penalizing sellers who pay all of their eBay fees. Further, these listings and content undermine the trust of eBay's marketplace.

eBay has restricted your ability to list new items as a result of a policy violation. We'd be happy to lift this restriction once you've completed a brief tutorial about this policy. The next time you sign in to your eBay account, click on “Sell” and “Sell Your Item.” You’ll then be asked to take the tutorial. Once you've completed it, you can begin selling again immediately.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you relist this, or any other item that violates eBay policy, your eBay privileges could be suspended. We value you as a member of our community and wish to continue this relationship, so we must ask you to refrain from further violations of the User Agreement and eBay policy.

Please review eBay's Listing Policies and User Agreement at the following locations:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/sell/policies.html
http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/user-agreement.html

For more information on why eBay removes listings, or to write to us with questions, please review the following Web page:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/confidence/listing-ended.html

Your listing(s) may be eligible for relisting through My eBay. If your listing is eligible, you will see the listing in your Unsold Items page within My eBay. Listings that are not eligible for relisting will not be visible in the Unsold Items page.

To relist your item, log in to eBay, go to My eBay to your Unsold items, and select the item that was canceled -- it's highlighted with a yellow banner. Before relishing, please make any changes necessary to ensure that your revised listing is in compliance with the law and eBay policies. You might want to check your other listings for similar violations as well.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Regards,
eBay Trust and Safety
H5393"

I have following questions, and would appreciate Indraneel answering the same. I have heard a lot about him and his knowledge and love towards helping Ebay sellers:

1. Why were the listing cancelled? (When they had 5+ PaisaPay Banner)

2. Why were other listing of my account or other sellers were not cancelled? (I am adding this point as Ebay customer support (Gosh They don’t known English and Hindi – not all though, always interrupting, bad in comprehension and keeps on disconnecting calls – call avoidance so work avoidance) mentioned that I didn’t have the banner in any of the listings - If they see it properly I have placed 5 + Banners in both the listing - actually place 5+ in all listings, please check - And this is the same banner which I am using for last 5-6 months now and every uses the same)

3. Why the banner information is not available with Ebay support or on the website? (I called at least 10 times to the customer support today – PaisaPay Option 1, and everyone (who took the call, several of them disconnected the calls) said that they don’t know, or placed me on Mute – Not hold, to check the information and never came back. One of the agents told me that they have removed it from the website)

4. I have been asked to send an email, why cannot we talk to this team directly?

5. The mail is very confusing, doesn’t specify which act, rule or formula from Mars that has been used to remove the listing (If I am wrong that NOT Paisapay banner is the reason for listing removal).

6. Why do the sellers have to go through the same centuries old course? If you think so much about ebay to be a safe place for sellers and buyers, then change things on grass root level and then thinking moving high.

7. Why do the account suspension? I would add a funniest incident here, Jan 11 again one of my listing was removed where the PaisaPay Banner was missing (I agree, it was), But this listing was removed with in 8 minutes. I was editing my listing, and I would not lie, was adding the PaisaPay Banner, when I received a notification email. I was amazed to see a listing removed on which I was working at that moment. I then and there caller Ebay Cust Support (Good For nothing, I think you have outsourced it) and they told me that they cannot do anything. My question was when I am editing the listing, why then it was removed. They had no answer, but only Sorry…

I would appreciate an answer on this.

Being an ebay seller is not a necessity to me or to any other person selling products…other places/websites can also help me to grow my business exponentially…and I think Ebay should understand that.

Ebay and all other transaction websites are currently on a verge of collapsing due to the market situations. All websites currently have more sellers and less buyers and I think we should understand the severity of the same.

Inrdaneel: Why Ebay cannot get people who know what should be done? The agents, Supervisors, Language coaches, Quality People, Team Leaders, Managers, Sweepers, Office Boys, Computers, Printers, Fax, Software’s, Hardware’s, Building, commuting, Gift Vouchers, Their team Parties, incentives, Salaries and everything you can imagine comes easily to them…but they should remember that it’s a seller who is paying for it...By listing fees or Transaction Fees!!!

Do you guys dare to charge a buyer for the purchase???? NO YOU CANNOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

Sellers: How many times you have received a call back for a survey result (after your call with Ebay customer executive gets over – 2 question survey) asking why you are not satisfies with the executive?? I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ONE…May be Ebay think we all good old piece of junk and here to sell and they can take us for a ride always….as we use their platform to sell.

I feel like jumping from 10th floor for the irritation I had with all this and if I do, then this should be blamed on Ebay and no one else….

Regards!
Gaurav Gati Bhargava
Ebay id: Gati2008
Message 16 of 19
latest reply

ani_meher
Community Member
Ebay has sent mail last monday that all the refunds are made. I am now running after each and every buyer to refund my money. However, some of the buyers are still not repaid, so they are not paying up the money. Will ebay please clear the money, so that I can get it from them?

Also, there is an amount locked in my account, which is neither paid to me nor to the buyer. Please free that amount.
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

bluebird72141
Community Member
Good this going to the consumer forum is the only way to teach lesson to these people. http://stores.ebay.in/fairdealstores
http://stores.ebay.in/fairdealstores
Message 18 of 19
latest reply

prasad0204
Community Member
@ani_meher did you det your remittaance? if yes, in how many days?
Message 19 of 19
latest reply