Account suspended for no reason

ani_meher
Community Member
I started selling items on ebay in last month. However, today I received two consecutive messages:

1.Dear ani_meher,
Your PaisaPay registration has been suspended.

Your current listings will not be affected by this suspension. However, going forward, you will not be able to create new listings on eBay.
Need assistance?

Thank you,
PaisaPay

And immediately, I got second mail

2. Dear ani_meher,
Your PaisaPay registration has been suspended.

Your current listings will not be affected by this suspension. However, going forward, you will not be able to create new listings on eBay.
Need assistance?

Thank you,
PaisaPay

No reason given whatsoever. I contacted the Chat help, because no body was picking up the MTNL/BSNL lines, neither was anyone available at the other phone line. The chat agent Jyoti B informed me that all the buyers will get refund!! WHY SO?

I have already shipped items and got the confirmation from the buyers that they have got the items. Why is Ebay holding me ransom for drawing money?

I have submitted my proof of ID and paid the invoice immediately. I request someone at ebay to please answer my query.
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

ani_meher
Community Member
Paisa Pay team is only saying that they are going to refund all the buyers!! Why is that??

They say I have violated the Paisapay terms, but are not willing to tell which. I am going to consumer court for this fraud.

For any new ebay sellers: Stay away!!! these people are cheaters.

What explaination do you have, Paisapay, for this act?
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

whoisboss85
Community Member
im too new seller.. is it true? ru sure u haven't violated any rules in ignorance?
my item has 7 bids till now and im worried if i will get paid or not?

please some experienced seller or STAFF person help here.
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

akaggarwal_eshop
Community Member
I think your Paisapay has been blocked since you provided incorrect shipment details - just a speculation based on the feedback of one of your buyers. Its in violation of paisapay terms according to this:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/paisapay-policy.html

(scroll down to the "Checks on Seller and Other Instances of Refunds to Buyer" part)

To be quite honest there may be several other reasons and i'm quite surprised that you were not given a reason. Are you sure the mail is actually from Paisapay btw - did you get the same mail in your ebay account message inbox as well?

I think we would all appreciate a reply from a eBay pink on this. Follow up and keep us updated - good luck! 🙂
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
@ ani_meher
I have a Question For you .. You was selling Big Bazaar Rs.1000 Vouchers.
1.Are you authorised To sell these ? . As per my information these kind of Gift Vouchers are Not transferable .
Ebay doent allow sell of these kind of Vouchers ( As per my knowledge )

One thing that I am surprised of ,why Anyone will buy a discount card of Rs 1000 in Rs 1025.

May be these are reasons , But these are just my thinking.
Paisapay team or ebay can tell you better about the reasons ..
I am also interested to know what Pinks says about this
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

ani_meher
Community Member
It is perfectly legal to sell these vouchers. These are not free vouchers, but prepaid ones, with no names. SO these are perfectly transferrable. Also, ebay has a seperate listing called 'vouchers' for these, having 5% charge. Therefore I had to sell them at 1025, because ebay was cutting 50rs per transaction.

Will anyone from ebay answer properly why my account is supsended, that too precisely on the day when I was about to receive around 35000???
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

ani_meher
Community Member
I still have not received any mail from the PaisaPay team. Neither of their phone line is connecting. Is there anyone from Paisapay reading this message? When can I expect answers???
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

ani_meher
Community Member
Guys, I got the ultimate answer, from the ever helpful team of PaisaPay:

I wrote them asking for particularly answering the reason as to why my account is suspended. This is the great answer I received:

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay.

Hi, This is XXXX.

I understand your concern that your account has been suspended.
I regret to inform you that it is due to some severe policy violation.\

However we cannot disclose the reason as to why it is done as we dont have the reason.For more information on this you can write to our trust and safety team at inrswebhelp@ebay.com who can assist you in this
issue.

Please feel free to get back to us with further queries.

What queries can I have, if they themselves do not have any answers!

Sellers, beware. You are at the mercy of Paisapay, and if they 'feel' you have no right to earn your own money, then that's it.

Good going ebay. Keep it up.
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear ani_meher,

I'd like to update the community on this discussion and hence posting my comments which I shared with you during our teleconversation.

We have investigated your case and due to security reasons we have suspended your PaisaPay account. Also, your PaisaPay remittances are put on hold and are getting refunded to the buyers after thorough investigations and checks which I cannot share on public forums under privacy policy and security reasons.

I'll also recommend you not to mislead the community on the facts of this case.

Good and authentic selling on our platform will never be taxed but only vice versa.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

ani_meher
Community Member
Dear Indraneel,

It was great talking to you today, as it proved that some person from ebay is paying attention. If I have broken any rule/violated any policy, my humble request stays the same: Please point it to me.

We have discussed the reasons behind why the suspension is in place. I hope my answers have satisfied you. If not, you can always call any of the buyer randomly, to check whether they are genuine.

I am not selling imaginary stuff to imaginary people, and certainly against doing/accepting any fraud. Your words 'Good and authentic selling on our platform will never be taxed but only vice versa.' are assuring to me.

Hoping to hear from you again.

-Aniruddha
Message 10 of 19
latest reply