Account restrictions to sellers

Many sellers account has been restricted

same here but in my case its funny tns says there are plenty of claims in my account so they have restricted and have put limits on my account but me and my account manager checked there are no claims at all nor any negative feedback still my account is restricted we and my account manager both are confused why is this happening you **bleep** your heads but no one is there to listen in tns,  dont understand how it works out there are sellers who has plenty of negative & claims still their account is working fine & their listing  in promotions also,  so some thing  fishy going on.

We put all our efforts in building our shop listings and our livelihood depends on this but they dont care at all just make our account block,  that is the reason old and good sellers are shifting to other shopping portals which are much more better then ebay and full of support

this is the reason these portals came up and are ahead of ebay,  if ebay would have taken care of these sellers then no other shopping portal would have come out

ebay is the reason for these shopping portals to come up cause there was& is  no support to sellers at all no security at all sellers who are there from baazee times are also treated the same way and are suspended ????

Just imagine a person who gives his 10 to 12 yrs to make his business establieshed and all of sudden they suspend you what type of creditibility  does that seller has

you have opened ebay guarantee claim for buyers in which refund or replacement is processed in 7 days then where does question arise of complains that your account have excessive complains ??????? they are being resolved there then what sense it makes in suspension of account ??????

IN SHORT GIVING ADVICE TO ALL SELLERS DONT DEPEND ON EBAY, SHIFT TO OTHER PORTALS OR WHEN YOU ARE THROWN AWAY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW & YOU WILL WASTE ALL THESE YEARS.

GOD BLESS EBAY TEAM.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Dear Siiddhigifts

same to me also they have restricted with my account with out any reasons, when i ask ebay customer care they says it automated we cant say resasons.i had built they shop with personel care to buyers taking huge loss keeping in mind ebay will help us in devolping bussiness. but it is waste ,

due to this good dedticated sellers move to other selling portal.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Same here, to be honest there has been only 4 negative feedback for us in the past 12 months, with no negative feedback in the past 6 months, ebay just now credited me with power seller status but has restricted my account,

We give up other bussiness opurtunities and are fully dependent on ebay for our living if this happens suddenly what can we do?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Its very scary to get the account suspended. My story is same like you that im dependent on ebay to earn but my account has not been suspended yet hope it never gets suspended to me or any other seller.But what happenes to the pending orders and the remmitance which you were to receive does it gets blocked too.

Iliyas
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

ebay is doing something very strange, because they holding whole money for a single claimd ID is open. They should hold the money for the particular claim ID/Paisapay ID. They don't bother and holding the huge money for 15 days to 1 months...

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

ebay is  allowing to sell imported items but they want a vat tin no. bill  doesn't even knw that on imported items india doesn't take any salestax so how can we provide a vat tin no. proof of merchandise guys sell on snapdeal & amazon where atleast they respect their sellers. we run a business for the last 7 years on ebay my 3 partners & i we all have an account each with top rated seller account with 100% & 99% feedbacks but these   idiots blocked our accounts claming we have a lot of claims opened but on our 4 accounts only 1 claim was opened that also for a headphone not working inside the mobile box are these guys really professional & sellers with 70-80% positive feedback are selling like hell are they tied up with some ebay's internal ppl are they bribing them then?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply