A good advice to all genuine sellers

Hello all,

I am giving you a very good advice which I have figured out from my recent experience on eBay.

Advice: Never add anything else in Item Specifics except Warranty Details. Adding additional information from Item Specifics using drop-down menus may look easy and cool but I think we should only use it for givving warranty details. I am sharing my experience below and I believe while going through this my advice seems 100% correct. If not then please tell me why?

Experience: I sold a product and after getting the product buyer immidiately left negative a feedback and opened a claim. The product was Original Samsung cover with warranty of 6 months(mentioned in specifics too). So as I knew when an item is in warranty and seller provides all valid proofs then buyer cannot give negative feedback if he/she is facing any malfunctioning in the product. First I contancted seller but he didn't seem to be interested in replying me. Finally I called eBay and ask them to look into this matter and help me removing the feedback. Following is my conversation between me and eBay representative:

Me: "Bhaiya buyer mujhe reply nhi kar raha aur mera product bhi under warranty hai. Maine sab valid bill with VAT everyting usko provide kiya hai and usko customer care jaane k liye b message kiya hai. Please check the matter and remove that feedback"

eBay: "Apka call hold pe rakhna padega mai details check kar leta hu"

Me: "OK!"

hold........

eBay: "Sir aapne item item specifics mai Compatible Brand Samsung kiya hua hai, aapki listing mai error hai ye feedback nhi ho sakta remove."

<<<<I was it shocked condition when he said me this line >>>>>

Me: "Sir ye kya excuse de rhe ho aap? Product Samsung ka hai to waha Samsung hi select krunga na Nokia thodi daal sakta hu waha. Aapko warranty k liye mai har ek proof de sakta hu aur buyer bhi mujhe koi response nhi kar raha aur aap mujhe aise reasons de rhe ho jiski koi seller expectation b nhi kar sakta listing karte waqt"

eBay(in aggressive way): "Aapki listing mai error hai mai feedback nhi kar sakta remove, ap buyer se baat kijiye."

Me (in full of anger drop the call)

So, the actual conversation was very long between us like a quarrel I have just trimmed it to show the whole situation. This is what eBay is doing with sellers. Now tell me who can even thought while listing item that mentioning brand name in Compatible list could be the reason for not removing negative feedback, no matter what you have mentioned in listing, how many bold points you have written in description representing the originality and warranty of the product. 

This was the situation from which I came out with a conclusion that never mention anything else except Warranty details in item specifics.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

A good advice to all genuine sellers

We have all kind of creature in this world . For me one buyer purcahsed product during T20 world cup. enjoyed the match in projector and returned back raising claim "item not workinhg". Worst part when I try to reach buyer he never picks up my call as we were providing onsite warranty. Another best example . one buyer purchased the item and while shipping product external box got little torn off , now he calls me saying " saman to naya bheja hai magar box purana hai, mere ko naya box bhejo :-). In this world we have various creatures and we have to survive 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 2
latest reply