A Message for eBay Director, Mr. Vidmay Naini

Mr. Naini, I just read your comments to the TOI today and I'm honestly surprised at your hypocrisy....

While you claim that due to the Chennai floods, your associates had no access to ensure timely deliveries, you must realise that several Chennai based Sellers faced the same situation... bur rather than being sensitive to their issues, you guys went right ahead and started Refunding the payments to the Buyers...

in my case, we ensured delivery from our warehouse in Kochi to avoid disappointments to the Buyers, but were unable to enter the Despatch details online due to connectivity issues... Without even the courtesy of checking up with the Seller (or the Buyer) you went ahead and Refunded the payments made....Oh yeah, you can blame it on automation.... and on your outdated and god-himself-created software and wash away your responsibilities

When I called eBay support on 6th morning, I was aghast that the girl who answered was not even aware of the Chennai floods !!!!.. Heck, I told her she must be having colleagues in eBay Chennai and she's still not aware... She told me "I'm busy with work Saar, cannot be calling people because its raining heavily somewhere..." .

Well, I disconnected and went ahead and posted on the Discussion Forum here https://community.ebay.in/t5/Feedback-to-India-Team/Height-of-Insensitivity-from-eBay/m-p/145789#U14... Till now, not a single soul from our organisation has even bothered to acknowledge... I doubt if your team even reads the Feedback, as is evident from the other posts... I posted on eBay FB page and one kind soul from some other country responded positively, but then nothing happened...

I realised that its a waste of time with eBay and so contacted the Buyers directly, who were very concerned about the situation in Chennai and immediately tried to Update Recpt of the Goods, but couldn't (another flaw in your outdated coding) and so left the Feedback in my profile... They also sent mails to me which I forwarded to insellerverification , who have sent me this "our claim adjuster is working on your claim you can expect update within 20 days from the claim date." 20 Days ? awesome support...

This attitude is not just insensitive, but a blot on CSR.... its time to Clean up and become professional....

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Similar experience for me. But unfortunately, I could not contact the buyer on time and the shipment was delayed. However, after we ship the products ebay refunded the payment without checking with me. I lost both product and the payment. Courier reported that it was delivered.

Not so good experience.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Respected sir/madam
My claim Id is 2946740. it's been 1week since it was reopened but I have not received any email or call from your side even I contacted to boat company they said your product is not eligible for warranty because it's not authorized seller...if you want copy I can send you mail also I had called your customer care 6 times they always says wait for today call will come...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Claim I'd 3334833 enough is enough from last 5 December 17 till now your company is playing with my sentiments is this way to give service to your customer's it's not about the money it's about the words several emails and calls I have make to your company for my refund but still my refund in process Everytime when ever I'm calling or emailing only same reply still processing what the hell you're company are doing I don't know at the time of paying reshipment charges your company assured me they Will refund my amount one's the product delivered to seller almost two weeks over the product was delivered to seller..
You're company is dealing like a cheap and fraud company..
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Claim I'd 3334833 enough is enough from last 5 December 17 till now your company is playing with my sentiments is this way to give service to your customer's it's not about the money it's about the words several emails and calls I have make to your company for my refund but still my refund in process Everytime when ever I'm calling or emailing only same reply still processing what the hell you're company are doing I don't know at the time of paying reshipment charges your company assured me they Will refund my amount one's the product delivered to seller almost two weeks over the product was delivered to seller..
You're company is dealing like a cheap and fraud company
Message 5 of 5
latest reply