cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 days restriction turn to indefinite restriction

Hello,

Please if anyone can help me to get out of restriction am going mad with chnaging statments of ebay. Recently my account was restricted for 7 days and should have been reinstated as per the mail received from ebay on account restriction.

The reason provided to me by eBay TNS was trademark voilation. I have rechecked the listing and confirm that no trade mark or counterfit product was listed by me. After the end of 7 days period we send a request to reinstate our account.

We got a mail from ebay that its a indefinite suspension and cannot be reinstated. My account manager also confirmed that its 7 days restriction and will be removed in a day or 2 as there might be technical error. Now 10 days passed its not removed.

Today we called eBay main office and spoke to TNS supervisor she apologised for the delay and assured that it will be reinstated today for sure. Later it did not happened and I spoke to my account manager again.

It was shock to know that the same supervisor has updated him that its indifinite suspension and cannot be activated.

Anyone can check the my store we are not selling any replica or using any trade mark. Its also not point writting to TNS as what ever you write to them they only send same drafted response make me feel that mails are not read.

Even my account manager is helpless on the situation because of his own limitation.

Further I was said that lot of buyer's have complained ebay on replica product and ebay gaurantee claims are also filed. I rechecked with my account we do not have even a single negative feedback on replica or fake product. Plus the item which has been highligted by ebay. None of the claims were approved all the claims were rejected by ebay Gaurantee team.

So I fail to understand if I am cheating with buyer than why would they give positive feedback and why ebay Gaurantee team will reject the claim.

Please if nay experience seller can help me to get my account back to buisness.

Regards

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

sharoh3
Community Member
Just have a new store location and sell using somebody elses name, all the best
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

sharoh3