3 important queries in powership

1  Incase of cash on delivery , will the courier person know that he is supposed to collect cash during dispatch to the buyer.

2 a token is assigned for me with bluedart courier service for an order , after that immediately am getting 3 more orders. but for

assigned with same bluedart. but for the later 3 orders am not assigned token yet
 in that case, can i send all 4 orders together to blue dart pickup man. even if the token not assigned to rest of 3 orders. as anyhow i am going to handover it to him the next day

3. so far i am taking 3 copied of order statement, (one for me, one in the parcel, one to courier company), and one copy of manifest.
 rest shipping label and declaration letter am not taking any printout
is there any problem if these printouts are not taken.

pickup persons ask onky for the order statement and i used to get him signed in the manifest

pls help me with these queries
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

3 important queries in powership

Thanks for being part of ebay family. 

for your 1 que : you have to stick label on each parcel. once you mark " Ready to Ship" and email sent to respected courier company for the pick up and also for the status of item " prepaid or Cash on Delivery. if courier company do not take cash, then its their problem. you will get your amount for sure. 

For your second Que : you just have to give one order statement to bluedart. stick label on parcel. no need to put order statement on the parcel. if you have invoice, you can stick on the parcel. signed on menifest is always required. always take the sign and their phone number below the sign without delayed. 

for your last que : you can give As many as parcel to courier company once the come for pick up. there is no such a token system for each shipment. you can packed all the order untill courier guys come for pick up and then signed the menifest.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply