cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

28 % gst and 35 days payment by paisapay , its unfair

28 % gst and 35 days payment by paisapay , its unfair , on other sites we are getting payments in max 7 to 14 days . but ebay india block sellers payment for more than 30 days , and lots of fake ebay gurrante claims by buyers  make v difficult for any seller to sell on ebay india now , payment need to be make fast in current scenario of high gst rates by govt

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Yes your true
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

2012jay00
Community Member
Ebay is one of the third class place to sell. They hold ur payment for long time and don't process easily. Never use ebay...its worst...
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

akp.nitb
Community Member
Do individuals also need to produce GSTIN? I have done a one time transaction and they are continuously bothering me over one or other documents
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Yes even individuals need GST.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Bro, the fun will start now when you get returns then see what will happen because GTR form to be filled is very strict, see how much you will loose in your earnings because ebay is sold to flipkart and as such ebay had no parents who could control it, now who will file return for returned goods and how will ebay help you to reconcile the returns you can only imagine what will happen. I am sure many sellers will loose thousand's of rupees.

I have stopped selling on ebay and opened my own online store with over 500 items and I have 2 payment gateways(Payumoney and Instamojo) and no waiting for 25-30 days for payment and also no fraud and fake buyers, no GST required till 20L for own online stores.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Individual online store also require GST. If your product is purchased by customers all over india then gst is must irrespective of turnover.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I am a small seller with no GSTIN. My payment for sales before 20th June is on hold. Kindly inform whether you have registered under Shop & establishment act?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply