cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buy/bid from ebay.co.uk with postage to uk- possible?

Hello,

I have a International CCard (central Bank of india- mastercard/maestro), where i can buy from aliexpress. I would like to bid an item on ebay.co.uk to be posted/sent to an UK address for a maximum of 30-40 Pounds including shipping to UK address. I have a Pay Pal account where there is 0 money (yesterday i answered 1 survey to make some money in my Palpal account- no amount has been credit yet; maybe its a scam 🙂    ).

I do not think my CC will work ( for paypal).  so what option do I have?

1. I ask my friend in UK to put some UK pounds in my Paypal account? Is this possible?

(1-2 years back, i had purchased some capacitors from a Czech guy thro paypal after making a virtual CC card (maybe indian bank/south indian bank?). This does not work now)

Thanks

Edward F

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I cannot understand your query but anyway I have tried to answer from what I understand.

1. Aliexpress does not accept paypal but you can pay using your present credit card/debit card or bank acccount to make payment.

2. For buying on ebay you need a paypal account and you can use your present credit card/debit card on paypal and get it verfied from paypal, once it is verified you can start using it on ebay or any other sites which accept paypal.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks, shopandstop.  

"Aliexpress does not accept paypal but you can pay using your present credit card/debit card or bank acccount to make payment."- I have used my CC to buy from aliexpress many many times, no problem.

The problem is here-" ,,,and get it verfied from paypal," My CC and/or debit card are verified by paypal. (actually both the cards are of my sister)

"once it is verified you can start using it on ebay or any other sites which accept paypal" - It does not work on ebay.co.uk, although I can buy on ebay.in and other indian sites.

My questions:

I have since read that one can transfer amount from a paypal account to another person's paypal account as gift/friend or family.

1.What are the charges/overhead by paypal for such transfer (of say UK 40 Pounds)?

2. Pay pal has asked me my indian Bank account number. Does this mean whatever I do on Paypal is subject to RBI rules and regulations? ( I do not want to trasfer this money to my bank account. Only buy from ebay.co.uk to be posted to an UK address).

Thanks

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Another relevant question
3. If my friend sends me say 40 pounds to my Paypal "account", how many days can I (or paypal) keep this money in the account?
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yes all transaction on Paypal are subject to RBI rules, you can contact Paypal support for India, they have a dedicated support nos for India on their website. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply