Sale of Nikon D 5100 camera by E stores without any stock. Item not received refund not received.

vsam1972
Community Member

I ordered a Nikon D 5100 camera for Rs.25,722/- thru paisa bay on 05.04.14.. Seller is estore 0913. While ordering, more than 10 pieces were available.But the seller did not ship the item till 10.4.14 and automatic refund was initiaed by ebay.  On 16.04.14, the seller appealed against refund and paisa pay put the refund on hold. So again i requested for refund on 18.04.14 and was told that it will be done after the verification from ebay guarentee and a person will call with in 5 working days. Received a call on 19.04.14 and after explaining everything again i was told some one from ebay will call within another 5 days??????.

How long will this process go on like this? item was not in stock with the customer and he sold more than 75 cameras with out any stock. Now daily one by one people are giving negative feedback about not receiving the camera and pathetic response from seller and ebay.

The order was booked on 05.04.14 and now it is 21.04.14. The item was not dispatched and still no refund. Imagine this is the case of more than 6 people who are after the seller and god knows how many are still waiting and all the hard earned money is with ebay under paisa pay guarentee.

Hoping for a immediate response from ebay and they should take stringent measures to ban sellerslike this who are fake and cheaters.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question