cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Phone-Line customer service for PaisaPay

pnchopra2
Community Member
To All ebay sellers,

This whole fourm is filled up with complaints against Paisapay department; their late replies and unprofessional ways of handling things. I feel this is all because of lack of communication between the sellers and Paisapay department. So I propose to ebay that they must start a customer care phone-line service specially in the interest of all sellers. All of those who agree with me please raise your voice and support this maneuver by replying to this post.
Message 1 of 71
latest reply
70 REPLIES 70

Sir this is manukumar my order paisapay :39751345909 Plc sent my refund my account ok sir soon Plc
Message 31 of 71
latest reply

Yes they should have a dedicated phone line for the sellers

Message 32 of 71
latest reply

ganj-kira
Community Member
My opinion e bay is worst. Dont purchase any item. It won't return u if any thing goes wrong
Message 33 of 71
latest reply

I h bought a samsung note 3 mobile, i received a copy of Samsung mobile & seller is not responding to my call i hv raise a claim but it has been 8days still they r saying to wait for my claim i hv to gift this mobile to someone before diwali & they r not responding i will login a complaintin cyber crime now if they don't respond to my claim soon before diwali eBay is supporting to fraud sellers
Message 34 of 71
latest reply

sameegarj0
Community Member
Please return my refund as soon as possible
Paisa pay I'd 40869661617
Message 35 of 71
latest reply

chanddhaka
Community Member

I had purchased 32 gb samsung Sdcard from ebay on 1 August 2015 but after 2month memory card has corrupted.
Paisa pay id ***
Item id ***
Awb ***
Amount 897

I had contacted to samsung service center but they told me that there are no white border around the memory so it is duplicate.
Please help me
My contact no ***

Message 36 of 71
latest reply

There is no option for overseas sellers to contact eBay or paisapay through phone lines, eBay should do something 

Message 37 of 71
latest reply

sir i purchase a product from ebay

my PaisaPay ID: 41223951601
Claim ID: 1506204

it was creat problem from first day

i want to return this product and get my full money

i have attempted a clime but ebay rejected my clime because it is on a guarantee period and i mast visit a customer support of power bank

it ebay is not provide me good facilities like amezon snapdeal flipcart provide the facility of replacement and refund in any condition in 7 day

but on ebay i want to return this product in 1 days from the delivery but it not accept by you please improve your facility

i say to you customers support of that products are not available in my town and i can't sent them.. they will repair the product but once problem is occur it can come again so i can't take repair product i want only genion product so i want to return it

according to your ebay logo 100% satisfactory but here i am not satisfied only 1% from this defective products

in simply word - i know its on a guarantee period but the product that recive is defective and broken so i can't take

i have my paiss pay id, clime id, defective products, bils, invoice and all evidence and my money is important so if you not help me i file a case of consumer court

please try to understand and help me to return product
Message 38 of 71
latest reply

Ebay is waste of time, and might be waste of money too... I have placed an order for lenovo flex 3, the seller contacted well at beginning,, i have paid through debit via paisapay.. It said transaction is being processed, common does it take one day to get transacted?? The next day, we recieved a call, and i wasnt available, my dad took it, they said only the ebay account holder must respond -_- ...common its my dad, and no call again... Now the msg says your payment is rejected (not a word REFUND is mentioned anywhere) and pay again from diffrnt bank account... So what now, will i be refunded or not -_-
Message 39 of 71
latest reply

Ebay.in is one of worst online shopping website. Please don buy ptoducts from this ebay site.Customer support executive are real dumb they don't communicate properly knowledge towards product and seller nil....OMG supervisor are even more funnier to handle situation. Paisa pay or guarantee paisa is all fake form for attracting people to buy the product. This only site who say us contact the seller and seller phone number...shown as doesn't exist . I would black mark this website.
Message 40 of 71
latest reply