cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Phone-Line customer service for PaisaPay

pnchopra2
Community Member
To All ebay sellers,

This whole fourm is filled up with complaints against Paisapay department; their late replies and unprofessional ways of handling things. I feel this is all because of lack of communication between the sellers and Paisapay department. So I propose to ebay that they must start a customer care phone-line service specially in the interest of all sellers. All of those who agree with me please raise your voice and support this maneuver by replying to this post.
Message 1 of 71
latest reply
70 REPLIES 70

This is with reference to

Claim ID : 468211
PaisaPay ID : 36098325560

eBay Paisapay debited Rs.2345/= from my account for a claim. The claim is yet to be informed to me. The buyer had reported that an AC Wall charger sent along with the gadget was found damaged. I have advised him to send back the item for replacement. But he has filed a claim saying " lot of cracks". Whereas picture sent by him shows only one crack. The item was packed securely in a card board box. The contents and packing in eBay cover was videographed. It appears that the buyer has broken the AC Charger and claims now as ifit arrived damaged. Whe this is the status, eBay has deducted Rs.2345/- from my paisapay account. It shows unprofessional, unethical immature people are handling the issues in eBay. There can be no solution by contacting them over phone. Please try contacting them then one will know what is the status of Customer Care. I will upload video in youtube and inform the link soon.

Message 21 of 71
latest reply

abdshop
Community Member

bit different problem here

in my case amount refunded to buyer for undeliverd item

but item not returned to me ๐Ÿ˜ž

PaisaPay ID ***
Courier name:    ARAMEX
Airway bill number:    ***
Remarks:    Shipped through preferred partner
Mode:    Domestic Express
Weight:    250.0 grams
Fast Ship Status:    In Review

Message 22 of 71
latest reply

My paisa pay id is 36517685192 i have ordered on 7th june and no information till date and the bad response from ebay please clear my amount otherwise i will go to consumer court
Message 23 of 71
latest reply

hi chief, I agree with you.. well in my case its as if they are doing a great service just by writing back., 5 months since I registered and am yet to get my 1st payment.. the seller care execs are blind ( they don't see what is written in cheque book, election card or their own website).. they read when they sleep and they sleep when they read Regards Harish
Message 24 of 71
latest reply

Today received Nokia c2-01 display working very bad, not clear in image sir. Paisa pay id:37283396885

refound money full amount sir please please.

Message 25 of 71
latest reply

that number is FRAUD. IT DOESN'T WORK. IT JUST HANGS UP ON YOU AND SOMETIMES KEEP GETTING THE ENGAGED SIGNAL. PAISPAY IS BS OPERATION.
Message 26 of 71
latest reply

seemak@ebay.com wrote:
Dear chandu.2143,

You can contact our Customer Support through any of the following options -

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Number is "1800 209 3229 (All networks) "

Regards
Seema

Hello,.

the phone line service is very useless. I had to wait 19 minutes to reach customer care.. I feel I am wasting time with paisapay and feel selling on ebay is very difficult.

My paisapay account is put on hold and all remittance on hold now even inspite of sending all valid and proper documents. I am wasting time becasue of some unknow paisapay delay.

user id: iauser6

-Raj

Message 27 of 71
latest reply

nagucap
Community Member

The worst worst worst website overall india please guys dont buy any product from ebay .i buy a lenovo phone instead of that i received a stone so dont buy any product from ebay .........

Message 28 of 71
latest reply

jugad46
Community Member
You stupid seems aunty
Your customer care representatives only ask for 7-10 business days whenever you call them bunch of mindless fools
Message 29 of 71
latest reply

Dear I'm use oman debit card payment will be done pls send the my order if u not send pls send the refund my pesapay id
39639810860 why rejected the my order
Message 30 of 71
latest reply