Money not received after remittance

Hello sir
My previous COD remittance of amount 9,585.42 send on 31-oct got failed and after that they put my COD remittance on hold saying "ACCOUNT DOES NOT EXIST ANKUSH ANAND"
after that failure i received two prepaid remittance successfully in my account "isn't it surprising for COD remittance they said account dose not exist and for prepaid it exist"
anyways I edited my bank details again and done my kyc verification again as they told me i have to follow the procedure to get my cod remittance activated again
but from that day i am not getting any money transfer in my account nether cod nor prepaid
till date i did not received any COD remittance

all my COD remittance including this amount is pending

My Previous prepaid remittance of amount 37,343.28 send on 23-Nov did not reached to my bank till date

When I called customer care two days before regarding this situation
they agreed to all what i said and replied that all remittance are pending from ebay side due to some technical issue ad all will be transferred after a week on Thursday along with my new remittance

as on Thursday i received a mail stating that the prepaid remittance of amount 22,432.89 has been transfer to my account

then what about my all old remittance prepaid and cod both "I didn't get any mail or update for that
where that all gone

and to my upper surprising even this last remittance 22,432.89 which was transfer on Thursday 1st dec till date I did not get in my account

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Have you got the remittance of 24th Nov 2016.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

yes today i got it

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

ME TOO, happy selling

Message 4 of 4
latest reply