cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Money deducted from bank but no paisapay confirmation no refund after 1 week

Hi I tried to Purchase a battery pack for my Note 4 on GEB.EBAY.COM (Global Easy Buy) on 7th January 2015 at 8pm which was for Rs. 5700/- with item no.-111567319108 for which I have used a 10% discount coupon as well, but I got a Payment failed page redirect from the payment gateway , but when i checked with my bank via online banking the money was deducted.

The statement said -- 'PURCHASE AT EBAY INDIA PAISAPAY 20:10:07/68902" .

I Have tried contacting ebay customer care several times , they tried to help and have explained me why it happens but today is 15th Jan 2015 and after a week I have still not recieved the money , I was promised that I would be getting the full refund within 3 days in my bank account/same payment mode .

Please look into the matter so that I can make the payment again . I have also attached the screenshot of my estatement .

Thank You

Warm Regards

Sunny 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Everything is resolved now . I have got the full refund . Thanks for the support and instant answer to the query .

@cool--sunny wrote:

Hi I tried to Purchase a battery pack for my Note 4 on GEB.EBAY.COM (Global Easy Buy) on 7th January 2015 at 8pm which was for Rs. 5700/- with item no.-111567319108 for which I have used a 10% discount coupon as well, but I got a Payment failed page redirect from the payment gateway , but when i checked with my bank via online banking the money was deducted.

I Have tried contacting ebay customer care several times , they tried to help and have explained me why it happens but today is 15th Jan 2015 and after a week I have still not recieved the money , I was promised that I would be getting the full refund within 3 days in my bank account/same payment mode .

Please look into the matter so that I can make the payment again . I have also attached the screenshot of my estatement .

Thank You

Warm Regards

Sunny 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

sekris6
Community Member

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

sekris6
Community Member
Hmko delivery on case krna hai kyse hoga
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Everything is resolved now . I have got the full refund . Thanks for the support and instant answer to the query .

@cool--sunny wrote:

Thank You

Warm Regards

Sunny 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Not all sellers offer cash on delivery , please look for the items which say COD on the payment page . 

Hope that helps

Message 5 of 5
latest reply