17 REPLIES 17

How to close a claim raised

Contact Ebay customer care via phone or chat
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

ramki96
Community Member

sir iam happy for respond to my compalaint   please close the claim for   BLACKBERRY Z10 FLIP FLAP DIARY CASE COVER BLACK"

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

@ramki96 wrote:

sir iam happy for respond to my compalaint   please close the claim for   BLACKBERRY Z10 FLIP FLAP DIARY CASE COVER BLACK"

Hi,

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here.

Regards,

Enas

Community Moderator

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

bhavikanza
Community Member
Plz close my claim
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

krazi07
Community Member
Pls close my claim
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Dear sir mai apna claim close karna chahta hu mai khush hu k mere headphone ko bhejne ke liye apne seller sir working pe thankyou
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Close my claim on the sneakers shoe
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

Hello,
I'm new to ebay so, don't know much about it. I just received a call from eBay regarding the claim I opened on the Xbox 360 wireless receiver which I bought recently, saying there was defect in d product. They rung me up n told tht ur claim has been processed n tht they r willing t send a coupon worth 738 off to my mail within 7 days, does this mean tht they r gonna replace d product ?
I think I figured why it was NT working n with some help me n my bro where able t reslove dis issue.
What I would like t know is tht cn I keep dis product n also get d coupon? Tht would be nice.
Thank you in advance .
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

I want my refound amount,because this product second hand mobile
Message 10 of 18
latest reply