Hold SHIATOSHI paisa pay ac severel times .Is it GST issues ?

I am Mrs Atashi sardar, will be great if you pay attention towards sellers issues who's selling became pathetic due to worst customer support & there unfair decisions. Will be great if you pay attention towards my below sataement.I am suffering for about  different issues.I am  only  two issues.Then you  please understand .

I am selling from 2011 with  eBay ID " SHIATOSHI" but unfortunately I am  facing a couple of problem.I have update the  bank  details  5 timess but ebay  is demanding severel time times for  banks details.

Issue 1.

On 27 march there was no  updation  after pay the ebay fees    Rs. 17988.20   but  solved after  so many  chatss and so many mail .

Same  issue no  updation  again after paid  ebay fees on 20 th may  Rs. 11,192.21 .

Same effect after payment for all our other selling  three accounts.

IS IT  EBAY'S NEW POLICY TO HOLD THE PAISA PAY AC FOR STOP  THE REMITENCES ? I can not understand

why  eBay is  doing this ?  Why  did not update their website ? Is ebay like to stop  selling for every seeler ? It has happened 2nd time .

How many times I will  send massage every month . After  paid the fees, need to contact with ebay support or need to chart every day or need to call  every time for keep  the ebay paisapay ac active. It  is  terrible to handle for same issue.

We  also faced another  problem.

Previous there were two remittances which eBay send , but one amount (which above 50,000 thousand)  63286.85 ,Processing Date: 18-Apr-2017

did not  deposit but  the  small one 2456.51, has done. I have noticed with so  many mail  and chats. Every  body told that, my account was hold for KYC.

They were wrong, I have tried to understand by mail  and chat  and no one did not try to understand .If any  ones AC HOLD  for KYC, can  eBay  send any money ? May  be I was wrong.

Again eBay send the remittance (which above 50,000 thousand)   72927.85 on 17-May-2017 did not deposit but  the  small one 
 5878.00,has done which Processing Date: 19-May-2017.	

One of the staff  telling that previous  remittances 63286.85 April includes in may remittances  72927.85.I can not download all the older remittances.So  please 
send from your side.I am 100% sure it is wrong information.Because  every month  I sold more than 65000 + I did not  get the
 remittances from 30 march to 19may, except three small  amount. I am sure some thing  is happening on  my eBay account.

2456.51(21/4/17)
5252.56 (25/4/17)5878.00 (19/5/17)

Again it has happened  on 27 may there so  many   remittanceses transfer failed Now ebay is demanding  Bank details again .If  some one ask for name how many time I  need  to  tell the same / May I need tpo  tell  1000 times ? Already  I have update vbank details    5 times from  17th March  to 15 th May. If GST issue we are belonging with 11  lakhs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question