Dear Sir,My Huge remittance has been hold by Paisapay for last one month

tanw888
Community Member

Sir,

My huge remittance is continiously getting hold by Paisapay week after weeks.

The item is delivered,confirmed by the buyer,Buyer again reconfirmed with paisapay,

But Paisapay is telling since it was shipped through Amazon Transport which they can not track so they will not release the money.

Even after producing Electronic proof of delivery from Amazon,and even after I got earlier mail from Paisapay itself regarding confirmation of the mail which I again forwarded to them as a proof ,Paisapay is simply refusing to listen and still struck with tracking number .

My question is the tracking number becomes relevant if item is not received by the buyer or buyer has complained of non received status.

In this case the Ebay system is clearly showing item received by the buyer with his + feedback,but still refusing to release the money where as it is clearly stated in Paisapay policy that remittance can nor be hold if the buyer confirms material received.So in my case even after producing proof after proof,and reminding them about their own policy ,my money is getting refunded back to the buyer which is huge amount.

I m really disappointed as no body is ready to see the valid point i am trying to make.

Can somebody please help me and get my deserving remittance back

Regards

tanw888

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question