my Claim ID : 675806 still I did not get the item or the gift coupon of this amount while I talking

sir/madam,

As per the telephonic conversation dated 2013-10-10 where you confirmed to accept the coupons of rs 650 for the missing

item and also agree to close the claim, hence we are closing this claim.The coupon would be sent on your register email address and

you can expect to receive it within 10 business days, which is valid for 30 days. Thank you for your co-operation. after it We tried to

contact you on your registered number i.e.8866008384 at 07/10/2014, 04:11 pm to discuss Buyer concern. However, we could not

speak with you as the number was not answered. Buyer Remark: ( one jeans is missing ) we are awaiting for your immediate reply for

the resolution (Replacement OR refund ) reply us within 48 hours from reciept of this mail on insellerverification@ebay.com, Failure to

respond to this e-mail within 48 hours we will ask the buyer to reship the item back to you and result in this claim being paid in favour

of the buyer. we are awaiting for your response at the earliest.. Revised on 09 Oct 2014 . my Claim ID : 675806 still I did not get the

item or the gift coupon of this amount while I taking with the csr they said it will get in 10dying that 49 days over still did not get the

refund coupne finaliy the csr team said that it will take 5 days to get this discount coupon or the money still I did not this coupon the

material

awaiting for your reply

ashishcm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question