refund amount

Dear sir/madam

I am nirmal kumar.. and I have ordered nokia 1600-black-imported 2 weeks before..and I have recieved it on 05-04-2017.and worst part is,, this phone is not working at all.. then I checked with these in a shop I came to know that this phone is dead..I wonder how you people sending to the customers these kind of worst products that not even working.i claimed for my refund amount but they are not responding properly.daily new new executives talking on customer service they are providing different informations regarding the same. I talked to one of the executive amit yesrerday morning..and he promised me that claim dept will call back...but still I have not received any call back from your end.today again I talked with radhika..she said that again to send pictures of phone. If daily we talking to different executives then it is waste of time. and I want to inform that I received a call came from claim dept on 10th april but that lady was arguing with me from her side.and she was forcefully closing this matter. how this could be possible??Is this the way to talk with a customer??It was really pathetic..!!don't hire like these kind of executives .because of them goodwill of the organisation will spoil easily. I just want to give feedback that please give proper training to all customer Service executives.

I am sendings the pictures of all parts of the phone with this mail.i don't want to listen any excuses today for the same..I want my claim amount back as early as possible.i would like to inform that your online shopping is very very poor. I will never buy only shopping from your website again..I will share with my collegues and relatives to not to buy any product from ebay. I don't want anything from you. I just want my refund amount back.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0