cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

no response from ebay-expecting resolution

I have purchased a mobile on sep-2014. With in 15 days the charger is not working. I have raised the complaint regarding warranty replacement for charger. your team was calling me regarding the complaint, during call time, i was travelling, un able to hear, the same information was passed to your team & e bay  is arranging rs300 coupon against complaint. I am not accepting rs300 coupon adainst complaint & need warranty replacement. The seller is not ready to give warranty replacement charger, instead of they are telling visit service center. I have asked the list of service center, but yet now i am not receiving the list. I wrote many mails, no response from your end & totally disappointing by ebay. Now i am feeling worst service of ebay. Now 5 months left & when i expect resolution from your end.  Kindly take it as serious & do the needful for resolving. I want warranty replacement charger only.

Pl find the required details Mobile model - New Kenxinda M2/M7+Dual SIM+1.44" Screen +Very Small Cutest Phone+Metal Body Item ID: 151418777436 Order Id: 151418777436-1146100418005 eBay Guarantee* claim - 729649. Your ebay team had contact me on 04/11/14. during that time i was in travelling & unable to hear. Also i wrote mail on very next day that i am not accepting rs300 coupon against defective charger.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0