New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

claim not approved in time duration

Sir my item is not received on me on last day I purchased item 20 June sir I try for claim but any say 6-8 day vo hi gye sir mene 4 ko claim kia ta abi tk nhi aaya sir plz

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Empty box

Also, do not forget to shop on ebay. Nowadays many seller on ebay is to send the empty receptacle. As happened to me Original post: भूलकर भी ebay पर से खरीदारी न करें। आजकल ebay पर कई seller खाली डब्बा भेज रहा है। जैसा मेरे साथ हुआ

Refund my money

Subject: REQUEST FOR REFUND 1. PLEASE REFER ABOVE MENTIONED CLAIM. ONCE MY ITEM WAS NOT DELIVERED BY DEAD LINE I.E. 25 APR 2016 THEN AUTO REFUND PROCESS BEGINS AUTOMATICALLY AT YOUR END. YOUR LAST SMS CONTENTS SEND TO ME ON 26/04/2016 ASeBAY payment ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NOt satisfied,

sir/Madam When we Booking the bag we got assured that the bag will be for Rs 500,after applying the coupon.Now we Have paid rs 600 so we requesting you to give our 100 Rs back. I am deeply not satisfied. Please resolve the problem as earliest.

best store subscription basic, featured or premium

we are new to ebay... we are stuck at subscription stage... actually we want to design a custom store page design, as well as custom listing design... so would those two options possible with BASIC SHOP SUBSCRIPTION? or should we go for featured or p...

refund the money please

My paisa id no 42522045553 order placed on dated 05.05.2016 but till date:28.05.16 item not received and i try again and again to contact with you but not any no are active condition so please give me my money back

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful