New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

who pays return shipping cost?

I am from Pune, Maharashtra, India, and the seller is from Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India.I had ordered shoes from eBay but seller sent the shoes in different color also I didn't like the quality of shoes so I wanted refund.Contacted the seller who told...

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and i am calling continoue for my refund but no one is responding to my query. i have done biggest mistake by purhcasing the product from ebay , ...

Great cheating!!

Ebay supplied me 3 pacs of air sealer clip in place of 4!!!.they delivered item in very poor condition and even didn't reply my email.their courier partner bluedart is hopeless!!

Great cheating!!

Ebay supplied me 3 pacs of air sealer clip in place of 4!!!.they delivered item in very poor condition and even didn't reply my email.their courier partner bluedart is hopeless!!

Ebay cheated me

Reacntly i brought htc 828 dual sim ph by eBay .order was placed but i was not able to login my id however i discussed with my frnds they told me eBay is fraud company still i brought ph..now i received my product but its not new product its a used e...

USPS First Class Mail International tracking in India

Hi, I want to know how can a package sent from the U.S via USPS First Class Mail International be tracked in India .? i.e how can a international seller as well as the buyer track the package movement in India .?? Is there any way .? Reply ..

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay

My goggles. I am purchase Please send a mail

Not receive my odrer

I give order for one I phone 5 on 10-10_2016 but till today I did not receive my I phone please check my status and reply as soon as possible it s already too much delayed

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received & unable to track

I have booked an order on 3/10/16, and I was assured that my order will reach till 8/10/16. My paisa pay ID 43805315407 . I booked order as a guest from my I'd . Now neither I received my order nor I can track it.