New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RETURN &REFUND

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM, I Was ordered micromax yu yureka battery.when i received the product it was totally damaged. I tried to reach out to the seller more than time, but didn't get any response from them. Please take some necessary action to return/re...

Money not refunded

My draft was not dispatched and i was not refunded for my product.called up customer care atleast 10 times,but no use.one of the worst services i have ever faced from any online shopping site.

USPS priority mail shipping to India

I purchased a scanner from US eBay on December 9, 2010. I have given my residential Mumbai address for it to get shipped to. When I go to international mail tracking in India post website I get the information that my parcel reached India on December...

return refund

I want to retun my refund and return mobile because mobile and screen guard are broken.

refund amount

Dear sir/madamI am nirmal kumar.. and I have ordered nokia 1600-black-imported 2 weeks before..and I have recieved it on 05-04-2017.and worst part is,, this phone is not working at all.. then I checked with these in a shop I came to know that this ph...

problem regarding selling

Hello i am new in ebay I want sell my 1 rs old note Bt i face problem regarding list it. Please solve my problem as soon as possible

Items uploaded through LMS not appearing on sandbox store

I have uploaed xml file compressed by gzip through LMS bulkexchange successfully, but items are not showing on sandbox store.LMS-PHP is asking for only Securtiy Token, but not AppID, DevId & Cert Id. Store url - http://stores.sandbox.ebay.com/testpww

My items not riceivd

Dear sir I have purchase moto original charger from e bay who's cost are 699 rupees and I have payment 24 Jan 2017 by debit card but till now no any message and call not received me so please refund my moneyRegardsLankan Singh thalwalEmail pankajthal...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I did not receive my package from usa

I did not receive my package which was sent by my friend in USA and it has been more than 7 weeks. The details of tracking he gave me shows that it's incorrect . Now how can I get my package

Tumhare baap ke paise hai loot lo !

Kuch sharam naam ki or Vishwas naam ki cheez rehti duniya me !Dono bech khai shayad EBay walo ne !Humare paise kya ped pe latakte hai kya ...Jo tum log faltu cheez bhejkar use loot rhe ho ..Tum EBay walo ka certificate ...banned krna padega .,! I am ...