New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International seller asked for US address

Hi All! I'm from Israel (as registered on ebay) and I just sold an item today to a buyer in California. Looking at my shipping label, I noticed that I am asked to put in a US address - which, of course, I don't have! As i've mentioned, I'm registered...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Custom Duty For Indians For Used Products !

Just purchased an iPod nano 3g, just wondering that will indian tax office put any custom duty on it as its a used item and custom duty for used item is 114% for indians ! this is bad because products of 6000 rupees and we will be charged 6000x114/10...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to list an item in shop.

hi guys, im quite new here and need some clarification. i have started an eBay shop called aromasandcosmetics. after that i have made a listing of my product, but the listing appears independent of my shop. how do i insert it in my shop? thanks, arom...

cancellation of bid

I am the maximum bidder for a particular product.The bidding period will end within 5 days. Now I want to cancel my bid.Is there any chance to do like that?

fake branded clothes being sold on ebay

i realize that the branded t shirts being sold on ebay india are not genuine. i bought two shirts which claim to be ralph lauren and they turned out to be of cheap material and they do not look like what is shown in the picture.my advise to buyers no...

Urgent Help: Payment confution

Hi everyone I want to buy a panasonic mobile. Here is the link of the product: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-GD55-Mobile-Cell-Phone-GSM-Unlocked-Blue-Gift-/400211957733?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3...

Good Courier service in Kolkata

I am a new seller to ebay.in. I would like to sell my products on "Cash on delivery". can any body suggest good courier services in Kolkata who can do this job efficiently?

Courier Services.

I am new seller to ebay.in. I would like to sell my products on "Cash on delivery"/VPP basis. can any body suggest good courier services in Ahmedabad who can do this job efficiently???

Buying thru ebay.com

I interested in buying a watch costing around US $ 120 from ebay.com the seller is based in US can this be imported to india and would there be any custom duty and how will it be paid ?

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Confusuion With Shipping Information

Dear All, Greeting!!!! I am confuse about my shipping. My packet has been shipped from CHICAGO to MUMBAI... But now on IPS web tracking it show following data... 12/18/2010 9:14:00 AM UNITED STATES 61101 Receive item from customer (Otb) 12/19/2010 12...

Help regarding courier of Gold and Diamond Jewellery

Dear Members, I am new to Ebay and currently dealing with gold and diamond jewellery. I would like to know how to send my gold and diamond jewellery in India. I am unable to find any courier services which delievers jewellery in India. If anyone know...