New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

mobile case

i Have ordered wrongly.. instead of Lg optimus L5 E455, mobile silicon case, i have ordered some other seriescan u please replace the item.

Learn to Sell - Online Training

Dear Members, We are happy to announce weekly training sessions on selling on eBay.in. We have one scheduled for the 21st February, Friday. There are 2 batches - an afternoon one and an evening one. You can select to attend any one batch for which th...

Online Training - Selling on eBay.in

Dear sellers, Are you new to Selling on eBay and not too clear on how to go about it? We are happy to announce an online training on Selling on eBay on the 30th January 2014. Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 2 pm to 4 pm. To join, click ...

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, The next training is scheduled for 23rd January, Thursday. Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1: 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2: 7 pm to 9 pm. To join, click here at 7pm on the 16th Jan. Topics -...

problem with product

Hi, I've bought Zebronics Multimedia Headphone with Mic COLT For PC&Laptop With Bill+1 Year wty.. but from the day i received it only one of the head phones is working regarding this I've raised a claim in ebay to refund my product but it was rejecte...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful