New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oder

Sir maine just abhi 8:00bje 12/6/18 ko Ek bettry order ki hai but paisa to kat gaya hai lekin order id show ni kar raha hai ....Upi se kata haiPlz Kuch karo ....399 ru ki bettry thiAbhi tak to koi msg nai aaya hai mere paas

Prome code not issue.

Sir,I'm old user. But long time to not issue new promo code only see refurbished promo code so this is not value able to me.Plz send an email new promo code not refurbished.Thanks..

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Request Refund against fake product

I have ordered Philips-SHE3205-Wired-Headphone-Headset-earphone-With-Mic-Rich-Bass (White) but I had received Red colored and the quality was very poor. It is a fake product and I need to return this product. Order Details Paisapay ID: 47015517902 Ph...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim closed!

The product "Blackberry Bold 9900 was shipped back to the seller since the item was a refurbished one (described by seller as "new item") and carried an AZERTY hardware underneath which was mistakenly swapped with an after market QWERTY keyboard and ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID : 3539220 PaisaPay ID : 46916203707

Asked to contact service centre for this claim.But they are not replacing battery and giving reason as battery is not genuine. Please do the needful. Either i need replacement or return the amount for this product.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order not delivered

I had ordred my colourpop cosmetics 3 months backs and I did not receive the parcel yet please help

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

money lost

I pay the cash by debit card but my order is not placed.. How can i get my money

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Type your question here... Hi team E-bay.. i need refund.. what is the procedure for that??

Hi Team Ebay we bought Moto G5s yesterday (21st Mar'18) i am not satisfied with the specifications as i have searched a lot regarding the same..payment made by CREDIT Card so need refund..Would you please explain the claim procedure as i have not rec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancellation of an account

I want to close my account within some days,But I have not yet received a reply that the procedure will start or become.I have not received a 'satisfactory' answer yet.I hope community will solve my problem soon.