New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

invalid coupon

This eBay coupon has expired. Please use a different coupon or proceed to payment.coupon code:VPWIUGRP51DUVA45A64GYFSYVBFHRJOTTVKQF9WU

cash on delivery

How to do cash on delivery for black cigarette lighters

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tanjore paintings.

Dear sir, We are creating painting products which involve gold foils. Does we require PAN or TIN ?. Whether ebay is ready to sell such products. Thanks,Kannan.E

help

Hi..I purchased shoes of 200$ and paid online..My friend in ohio US has sent it to me on 12 March 2015 thro Usps to Delhi India. He paid 30$ to usps.It's been 14 days but i hv not received it.I emailed Usps but they say tracking is not available.Plea...

USPS consignment received in india

Dear Sir, EC209749233US consignment received in india, On line tracking dated 11.03.2015 shows custom clearance processing complete. Where can i collect the parcel? whom is going to deliver the parcel? if i want to contact to whom i need to contact? ...

pathetic service

I ordered mi powebank on 17th feb. Received on 23rd feb. But it was duplicate and not working. Filed claim on 23rd feb. No response yet. They mailed me as claim closed. Pathetic ppl.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no response from ebay-expecting resolution

I have purchased a mobile on sep-2014. With in 15 days the charger is not working. I have raised the complaint regarding warranty replacement for charger. your team was calling me regarding the complaint, during call time, i was travelling, un able t...