New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delivery issue

It has been 11 days now, since we had placed an order for "Microsoft Surface Rt 64 Gb brand new" but we haven't received it yet. On 23rd, an email had been passed to us informing that the item has been shipped but it hasn't been delivered till date. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tax

Hello !I have decided to get asus rog.The cost in ebay is 58990 .I just want to know whether there are any additional charges or any tax inclusions? Guys please give me a clear answer.Waiting for your replies..........

why ebay wont ever succeed in India like this

Ebay gets orders from buyers and then tells sellers to do the rest.. Maybe in western countries this can work as there is the concept of professionalism there. But in India, how can you expect the seller to be proffessional in his approch ? I mean I ...

Documents Required for Shipping in India

Hi, Currently I am selling products in Delhi. I am a new seller and don't have VAT/CST. Since, I have just started by business, my turnover is less than Rs. 500,000. Can someone please help me in identifying the documents that I need to send along wi...

Any courier company that offers COD in Bangalore

Hullo evry1.. Well i wanna know if there's any courier company in Bangalore that offers Cash On delivery facility.. I have tried Blue Dart, DTDC, First Flight and Professional Courier but none of them offer COD.. Can anybody plz tel me any courier co...

Unable to track order

Hi Ebay Team, Please help me out , The seller has shipped the product to India Bangalore on 20th of May 2015 , through united states postal services , today being 4th of June I have still not received my parcel yet. Request you to please help me to g...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payback account

How to create payback account. Or how I link my account with it. What is payback card number

Why do u specify free shipping?

Hello team, I really felt very petty about your service. Why do you specify any product as free shipping if you can't provide free shipping service?? Initally, product will be specifying as free shipping higlighting in green bold text when we proceed...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful