New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

guest user

Want to change the size of the product. .because I checked out as a guest user so could not get any details. .Please help me to solve the issue

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel bid

How to cancel my bid I buy a game in auction by mistake so I want to cancel my bid

Not a good shopping site

I m often very much disappointed. starting hate to ebayanything i want to buy is not available for my address. Does ebay send any product to Odisha or showing fake that free delivery to all over India

Cash on delivery not available?

I am trying to buy Samsung LS24E390HL and on the product page it shows that Cash on Delivery is available but when I click proceed to payment there is no cash on delivery option, why?

Money Debited from Paytm Account with failed Transaction

Sir, Today I brought Sony headphones and got debited amount 60rupees from Paytm account but order not placed and Transaction Failed at Payment after sucessfull debited amount from my Paytm account .. could you plese REFUND my amount back to Paytm acc...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake products

fake products are sold here. I think other sites are better. Samsung power bank sold here is worst. I will never ever buy a product from eBay. Total waste of money and time

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Iphone 5

I have ordered a Apple iphone 5 from a new seller,But now i doubt the seller who posted the selling is not genuine, so i want to cancel my orderHow i m cancel my order.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not able to use Ebay Coupon Code

HiiI want to buy Micromax Canvas Juice 2 but ebay coupon code ICICINCD15 which is for icici bank customers is not working for me .I want to get discount on this phone using coupon code but getting error This eBay coupon cannot be used for this item. ...

VAT

I am new to Ebay selling I do not have VAT registration is it necessary to have to start selling .

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful