New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iphone4s not working

I bought a iphone4s-32GB/white/factory unlocked/imported- from alcotech on 16sep 2015, paisapayID 40448500669, buyer ***. after receiving it i found that i couldn't be switched on. i took the phone to the authorized service centre in Trivandrum where...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Refund

I have return the product long time back. Till now there is no refund.Please help me.

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

new arrival

When there will be new arrival of women winter hoodies and sweaters in Korean style

Not 100% eBay guarantee

Ebay ki guarantee bkwas h ye eBay hi bakwas h mera claim nhi lia and the no. Is 1396882 paise return nahi karne to 100% claim ki guarantee bhi likhna chhod do

cash on delivery

Why the Cash on Delivery option is not available in payment options?

• 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Iphone shipment

I am planning to ship an iPhone from US to India, I am not worried about the times it takes to reach but it should reach safely but at best rates so please suggest and guide me to proceed further.

do not show my in my profile plz help me

Sir I am chandan kumar sahoo and mobile no is *** and my email id is *** i purchased spy camara pen wort Rs 340/- through oxigen wallet and Billpay id is"But my e Bay profile dont show my order what i do sir plz tell me

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i want to cancel the order

I accidently committed to buy certain products but I didn't pay...i want to cancel those unpaid items.plz help me

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

if item not received

I want to buy a laptop. on this item cod not available. so money will be paid by debit card .. if after paid money the item is not received to me or item is damaged ...what I do

About seller warrenty

If a phone having seller warrenty of 1 year & then phone having manufacturer deffect then the seller gives another one or not

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unable to place order

yesterday I try to buy flip cover and choose COD as a payment option... the next step is to verify my primary number but due to some strange reason no SMS deliver even after 6 to 7 attempts to resend ... now here comes the warning saying " you exceed...