Why do u specify free shipping?

rashm71
Community Member

Hello team,

I really felt very petty about your service.

Why do you specify any product as free shipping  if you can't provide free shipping service??

Initally, product will be specifying as free shipping higlighting in green bold text when we proceed to the payment the shipping charges will be added which is highly not acceptable.

If you can't provide free shipping what's fun is specifing it as free shipping?

There is no point in buying any items in your site as all ur committments are fake.

ebay is just fake all money making techinque poor service on the top of that prices over here is too high when compared to other sites.

Online shopping should provide good service and the reasonable price which I never came accross in any of your products which your site sell.

Here is the url FYI.

NEVER ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT IN FAKE MANNER.

Highly disappointed.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

As per the message above, I want to clarify you one thing, if you are really interested to buy any product on ebay and the shipping charges are high, then you won't buy. If you need that product compulsorily means , you will buy it when the shipping are higher than you expect.
So, I am saying you that, if don't know the shipping charges and other problems faced by the seller, then don't comment on us and also on ebay. If you not interested to buy on ebay , so, stop talking about ebay and purchase the products which are cheaper and less quality in other websites.

Thanks & Regards,
raghavendra.nss
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You are right. If any buyer wants to buy and is dissatisfied with facilities or price they should not buy and look elsewhere. Its like going to a shop and if you find the price to be unreasonable the you should go to another shop.

@raghavendra.nss wrote:
Hi,

As per the message above, I want to clarify you one thing, if you are really interested to buy any product on ebay and the shipping charges are high, then you won't buy. If you need that product compulsorily means , you will buy it when the shipping are higher than you expect.
So, I am saying you that, if don't know the shipping charges and other problems faced by the seller, then don't comment on us and also on ebay. If you not interested to buy on ebay , so, stop talking about ebay and purchase the products which are cheaper and less quality in other websites.

Thanks & Regards,
raghavendra.nss

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I acutally agree with the original poster. People are right when they say that if we do not like what is being shown here, we can go elsewhere. But, it doesn't justify the scam of showing 'Free Shipping' on the listing and then show the Shipping charges when one proceeds to pay.

I have observed a practice of the Sellers mentioning 'Free Shipping', but it turns out to be Free shipping only within the seller's city. There should be a separate classification so that people who are trying to compare prices (taking into account - shipping charges) do not waste time in checking out every classified item.

eBay, I request you to classify these shipping details under a different classification so that we can sort them out separately.

And guys, dont just flame people if they are trying to express genuine issues on eBay sites.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@siddeswara wrote:

I have observed a practice of the Sellers mentioning 'Free Shipping', but it turns out to be Free shipping only within the seller's city.

It's not the sellers who do it, ebay does it.

ebay doesn't have a system that can show different shipping charges to people in different locations, so if a seller selects free shipping for local deliveries, ebay shows "free shipping" to all buyers.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply