cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

USPS priority mail shipping to India

altamash549
Community Member
I purchased a scanner from US eBay on December 9, 2010. I have given my residential Mumbai address for it to get shipped to. When I go to international mail tracking in India post website I get the information that my parcel reached India on December 28, 2010 but instead of coming to Mumbai Forign Post Office it went to the Delhi Forign Post Office.I managed to get a few phone numbers from another eBay discussion board.I am not sure where these phone numbers belong to wheter they belong to the Delhi Foregin Post Office or the Delhi Custims office. However after making a few phone calls to Delhi I told them that my parcel is supposed to come to Mumbai and so they told me that my parcel will reach Mumbai withen 2 or 3 days. But I have not recieved it till now.I again checked the international mail tracking in India post website and that is showing me that my parcel went for shipping to domestic location on December 30,2010.My tracking number is this CQ676711713US. I am also posting the IPS web tracking/Item Events in detail as fallows.

12/9/2010 3:37:00 PM UNITED STATES 35633 Receive item from customer (Otb)

12/15/2010 7:52:00 PM UNITED STATES ISC MIAMI FL (USPS) Receive item at office of exchange (Otb)

12/15/2010 7:53:00 PM UNITED STATES ISC MIAMI FL (USPS) Insert item into bag (Otb)

12/16/2010 5:05:00 PM UNITED STATES ISC MIAMI FL (USPS) Send item abroad (EDI-received)

12/28/2010 11:03:00 AM INDIA DELHI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Receive item at office of exchange (Inb)

12/30/2010 12:05:00 PM INDIA DELHI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Send item to domestic location (Inb.

Can you please tell me "where my parcel could be" if it is still in the process of shipment as I have not recieved it till now. how much more time will it take for the parcel to reach Mumbai. "". Thank you.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

have you ever recieved it?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

instead of that you can also use any private that help to shipping from india to US and US to India like PPOBOX.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply