eBay
  • Deals
  • Partner Offers
Community Member

USPS package arriving to india

in reply to sanjeevsrinivasan1972
Hello Friends

Here below some numbers if you need inquiry of your USPS Parcels at New Delhi Hope you problem solve with these numbers Below -:

New Delhi Custom Inquiry number 01123236739

01126140190 01126155835 DIMC NEW DELHI 37 Inquiry at New Delhi

01123235501 01123236734 01123233314 01123233325 Registered Parcel Inquiry of USPS at New Delhi

Cheersssssss
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Hey Friends Below Address and Phone Numbers If Your USPS Parcels Did Not Arrive On Time With Any Other Problem Made By Indian Post Contact At Below Numbers And Visit At Providing Address To Get Information About Your Parcels Hope Your Problems Solve with These Address And Numbers......My Problem Is Solve i Visited At Foriegn Post Office New Delhi And Pay Duty Tax Of My HTC HD2 Phone With Strong Reason Why I Need My Parcel Urgently With ID Proof And Tracking Number Of USPS Then I Get My Parcel In My Hands......

New Delhi Custom Inquiry 01123236739

01126140190 01126155835 DIMC NEW DELHI 37 Inquiry

Dimc/1 Basant lok vasant vihar New Delhi 110057 Near Priya Cinema

01123235501 01123233314 01123233325 01126156732 Registared Parcel Inquiry New Delhi USPS

Foreign Post Department of Posts
2nd Floor
Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg Road Near Bal Bhawan
New Delhi
Contact Numbers 01123233325 01123235501

Cheersss
Please use plain text.
Community Member

The process of USPS parcels sent to india:

1. Seller sends item to usps and generates a tracking No, EC123456789US. (TAT 2 DAYS)
2. Item gets processed through Sort facility at the USPS Office. (TAT 1 DAY)
3.International Dispatch. (TAT Same Day)
4. Arrival at Destination. (TAT 4 DAYS)
5. OUT OF CUSTOMS.(Same Day)(We have Customs in Mumbai - for south and central india & New Delhi - for North India.
6.Once it shows this Please visit INDIA POST WEBSITE and Click on IPS Tracking. It gives the exact time and date the item will be dispatched to the local Destination.
7. Reaches the FORIEGN POST OFFICE in the local City. (TAT 4 DAYS)
8.FORIEGN POST OFFICE sends for CUstoms Duty office located in the same building.(Same Day)
9. Once it reaches this point Please visit the Local Customs Office personally along with the INVOICE of Purchase of the ITEM and submit along with a letter stating the contents of the item in the parcel to the authorities.
10. Customs will include the Customs charge and clear the ITEM and send it to FORIEGN POST OFFICE. (TAT 1 DAY)
11. FORIEGN POST OFFICE will dispacht it to your nearest PARCEL POST OFFICE in your locality. (TAT 1 DAY)
12. Local Post Office postman comes home for delivery, collects the Customs charge and hands over the Parcel.(TAT 1 DAT)

This is the LIFE HISTORY of USPS Parcels delivery to INDIA. None of the Parcels will be lost but will be with the Customs. You have to go around their office atleast 3 - 4 times to clear your parcel. PLEASE KEEP CHECKING INDIA POST IPS WEB TRACKING for Updated information of your parcel.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

I purchased an xbox from ebay.com on 21st november for delivery in new delhi.
My item reached india on 8th december and was sent to customs.
it has been 11 days now when it reached india and has not been delivered till now.
my usps tracking no. is CJ174946332US.(usps priority mail)
please help me.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

all you have to do is visit the Local Foreign Post Office and provide them the EMS No. They will in turn provide a LOCAL NUMBER. Take this number to the customs officer located in the same building and he'll tell you how much duty is required to be paid to release it. Oblige for it and provide a letter for the same to them and in 3-4 days your doorstep postman will come and collect the duty and give you the parcel.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

I live in Hyderabad and I ordered a health product worth Rs 5000 from the US on December 12, 2010. The USPS tracking number is CP676852203US. The USPS website shows that the item cleared customs in India at 12:21 pm on December 31, 2010. Twelve days later, I am yet to receive the item.

I called up Speed Post Helpline in Hyderabad. They say that no tracking is available for the item within India. I have tried to locate Foreign Post Office in Hyderabad through Google. No luck yet.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Hello,
I have purchsed two item with international Parcel code
1) CQ346745423US PURCHASED DATE 22 DEC2010(Rs 21000/-)
2) EM023806792KR DATED 28TH DEC (Rs 23000/-)

but till date i have not recieved any of avobe item

seller is telling the tiems are lying in the custom of your country.
Tell me how to get the item from the custom
Should I pay some bribe there. This is bad experience dealing with Ebay. Kindly guide me as it is very urgent.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

dinesh
go to http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/
put in the tracking no.(whatever it is tracking no, recipt no or so ) and there clearly reason for detention of ur articles will be specified.
Hope it helps
Please use plain text.
Community Member

some helpful things to do in tracking a USPS Parcel in India:
Enter your Tracking number here: this would give you the status withing India upto your local city IPO.
http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/

How customs handle your package?
(Bangalore CUSTOMS)(should be specific sites for other cities too)
http://bangalorecustoms.gov.in/PAD.html
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Hi All,

Even i had the same problem. I had ordered a iphone from US. It took 1 month to reach to my area post office. I had to visit the post office every week as once the iteam reaches india its very hard to trak. after a Month from shipping date the item has arrived to my area post office and i have collected it by paying 420 rs as Custom charge.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

hello,
gayz

ihv ordered an product named akon konvict muzik pendent from a e bay store .It was shipped on 20-07-11 tooday being 13-7-11 i havent receved my item whT can i do.If any on knws the further process please provide me that
thanks
Please use plain text.
Community Member

hello
ebayers

i stay in hyderabad.Ihave orderd an item named akon konvict muzik pendent ihaven recived the item yet if any one knows further details please help me out .my usps tracking id LJ869197471US. thanku
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Dear reddyprasad

me too ordered an iphone on 17th of this month. after paying i came to know all this customs stuff. i am from srikakulam please give me a call or mes on 8121511126 so that we can discuss about it
Please use plain text.
Community Member

if you are buying anything outside India, i recommend using service of shopandship.com or iccworld.com. They take care of customs and deliver to your place by aramex or blue dart.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Hi guys .
I had purchased an item from Ridersdiscount thorugh ebay ... they said that they have shipped the item through DHL Global Mail service. They did not give me any tracking number, and said that DHL Global mail service does not include this.
It has been 25 days since it was shipped. but still i have not yet received the item.
Can you tell me how to track the item ?
I have a Bill of Laden number, only.
I tried to contact the post office, but they were asking for a tracking number. but i dont have any .... can you people help me please ....
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Hi My India bro!

Please help me on this issue: If you can identify where this item at and I will reward $20 in paypal to you once I got prove the item is indeed receive by the buyer:

I use small flat rate box to ship this item to below address on July 2th, 2011.
The tracking no longer update:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=LJ621322299us,&qtc_senddate1=&qtc_zipcode1=

How slow is the india postal office. Who is mail postal name for the delivery of the article.

thank you!

Destination is below:
Deep Soni
1306/2 Sector 5A
Gandhinagar GJ 380006
India
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Hi All,

Even i had the same problem. I had ordered a HTC EVO 3D from US. It took 1 month to reach to MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE.
NOW the current status is 9/7/2011 3:20:00 PM INDIA MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Return item from customs (Inb) and i am not able to understand how much time it will take to reach the parcel to my place in PUNE.
can any one let me know the exact procedure to get my HTC phone and also let me know the address of foreign post office in pune. :-( Guys inputs from your side is really appreciable.

Thanks,
Mukesh
Please use plain text.
Community Member

hi,

i am going to buy a laptop on ebay its around $1200 with shippin and handling.

can any body tell me,how much i have to pay to postal to take laptop in my city in hyderab.

atleast tell me aprox figure for custom duty collectd by postal or some other courier services.

thanks,
deva
Please use plain text.
Community Member

hi
just like everyones case i also confused .i ordered a yoyo on 28 august and it reached jamica,NY on 30 th august.from thst day to this day it is showing JAMAICA, NY 11430
2011-08-30 10:56
Processed through Sort Facility.
its already 21 days and i also asked the seller. he said it will reach india as soon as possible . it is also coming through USPS itself . my tracking number is LN177245299US. I live in banglore . please help :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Community Member

hi all
this is satish
i am facing a same problem and my problem is that i have ordered an phone and it has been shipped on 12th sept 2011 and since that day the status of my shipping is same saying acceptance and xyz place its me nearly 10 days so i am a bit tensed so do i need to wait for few more days or i just go and find out at the customs office in my state
Please use plain text.