USPS package arriving to india

sanjeevsrinivasan1972
Community Member
I recently purchased a Voip phone worth GBP 26 (around Rs. 2274) from a seller from US from ebay. The seller says the item would usually be shipped in 10-12 days and it was shipped on 27th june,06.
I wanted to know from the users, will this be shipped to the shipping address by the EMS post service in india and the postman will collect any duties applicable himself or do we have to locate the local customs department and run there if this is the case how do we identify our item to the officer there.
Is EMS and USPS work hand in hand as I saw one user mentioning about it that the delivery of the package will be done by the postman.
Please help as I am already over 12 days so that i want to choose a course of action to collect the same.

thanks
Message 1 of 117
latest reply
116 REPLIES 116

reddysripad
Community Member
hello,
gayz

ihv ordered an product named akon konvict muzik pendent from a e bay store .It was shipped on 20-07-11 tooday being 13-7-11 i havent receved my item whT can i do.If any on knws the further process please provide me that
thanks
Message 71 of 117
latest reply

reddysripad
Community Member
hello
ebayers

i stay in hyderabad.Ihave orderd an item named akon konvict muzik pendent ihaven recived the item yet if any one knows further details please help me out .my usps tracking id LJ869197471US. thanku
Message 72 of 117
latest reply

ushakiran143raju
Community Member
Dear reddyprasad

me too ordered an iphone on 17th of this month. after paying i came to know all this customs stuff. i am from srikakulam please give me a call or mes on 8121511126 so that we can discuss about it
Message 73 of 117
latest reply

if you are buying anything outside India, i recommend using service of shopandship.com or iccworld.com. They take care of customs and deliver to your place by aramex or blue dart.
Message 74 of 117
latest reply

surajit_97
Community Member
Hi guys .
I had purchased an item from Ridersdiscount thorugh ebay ... they said that they have shipped the item through DHL Global Mail service. They did not give me any tracking number, and said that DHL Global mail service does not include this.
It has been 25 days since it was shipped. but still i have not yet received the item.
Can you tell me how to track the item ?
I have a Bill of Laden number, only.
I tried to contact the post office, but they were asking for a tracking number. but i dont have any .... can you people help me please ....
Message 75 of 117
latest reply

phatfone
Community Member
Hi My India bro!

Please help me on this issue: If you can identify where this item at and I will reward $20 in paypal to you once I got prove the item is indeed receive by the buyer:

I use small flat rate box to ship this item to below address on July 2th, 2011.
The tracking no longer update:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=LJ621322299us,&qtc_senddate1=&qtc_zipcode1=

How slow is the india postal office. Who is mail postal name for the delivery of the article.

thank you!

Destination is below:
Deep Soni
1306/2 Sector 5A
Gandhinagar GJ 380006
India
Message 76 of 117
latest reply

mk.mathur
Community Member
Hi All,

Even i had the same problem. I had ordered a HTC EVO 3D from US. It took 1 month to reach to MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE.
NOW the current status is 9/7/2011 3:20:00 PM INDIA MUMBAI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Return item from customs (Inb) and i am not able to understand how much time it will take to reach the parcel to my place in PUNE.
can any one let me know the exact procedure to get my HTC phone and also let me know the address of foreign post office in pune. :-( Guys inputs from your side is really appreciable.

Thanks,
Mukesh
Message 77 of 117
latest reply

vdoggu
Community Member
hi,

i am going to buy a laptop on ebay its around $1200 with shippin and handling.

can any body tell me,how much i have to pay to postal to take laptop in my city in hyderab.

atleast tell me aprox figure for custom duty collectd by postal or some other courier services.

thanks,
deva
Message 78 of 117
latest reply

lakshmianilkumar5
Community Member
hi
just like everyones case i also confused .i ordered a yoyo on 28 august and it reached jamica,NY on 30 th august.from thst day to this day it is showing JAMAICA, NY 11430
2011-08-30 10:56
Processed through Sort Facility.
its already 21 days and i also asked the seller. he said it will reach india as soon as possible . it is also coming through USPS itself . my tracking number is LN177245299US. I live in banglore . please help 😞
Message 79 of 117
latest reply

sati89kumar
Community Member
hi all
this is satish
i am facing a same problem and my problem is that i have ordered an phone and it has been shipped on 12th sept 2011 and since that day the status of my shipping is same saying acceptance and xyz place its me nearly 10 days so i am a bit tensed so do i need to wait for few more days or i just go and find out at the customs office in my state
Message 80 of 117
latest reply