cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment unsuccessful, Money deducted and Order not placed. Help!

smuldroid
Community Member

Sir, I just placed order for eBay item number: *** through Net Banking with transaction id: ***.

But after successful payment at bank website, i got message at checkout page telling Payment was not successful and the amount was deducted from my account too.

The order was not placed and money was deducted from my account. Please help me to refund or place order!.

Transaction Date(dd/MM/yyyy): 16/11/2014

Transaction Amount: INR 32,430.00

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

smuldroid
Community Member

Very Very depressed and mentally retarded to say that noone has called me after 72 hours... My money, My time, My faith all gone..!

What is the next thing i could do?. Anyone here to give me a hand...? I am in very much despair.. Smiley Sad Smiley Frustrated

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Yes, got back my life after 5 days of tension, mental depression and sleepless nights. Got the refund. Now i am going tomorrow to attend some doctors for checking. Very Very thanks Ebay for refunding before any heart attacks!.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

kmrashish
Community Member
Same experience here..still waiting after 4 days
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I waited for 20 days to get the refund .calling them 50 times and writhing dozens of mails even to the CEO of the company
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

bvirulkar
Community Member
Facing similar issue. Will prefer amazon for online purchase in future. Pathetic customer service by ebay.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Facing same issue can anyone tell me what to do
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

facing similar issue my money was deducted yet the ordered was not successful...i tried to made the purchase on 13 May 2018...the customer service said the amount will be refunded within 5 working days. Today is 18 May 2018 and I still dont received any king of notification from them and my money is still not refunded....I'm very upset..What kind of policy is this? I will never purchase any item again from ebay....everrr...I dont know what my next step would be..as the amount deducted from my account was Rs 7000..which is a lot of money for people like me
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

hello guys. problem the same issue. how you guys solve it?
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

lovenirm0
Community Member

sir my account not transfer eBay claim payback draft online payment my account
My eBay product h4 h6 6 led 35w m02 e hid head lig 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply