cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KIndly refund the money as these trays are not working in Epson T60

Dear Sir,

Ebay has supplied us ID trays. On the first look, as the quality was hopeless I called ebay to kindly return them. After sometime the  seller called me and said that Sir, this is the kind of stuff coming from China. Pl use them they will work. After three days I thought to check them on my EpsonT60, the tray went inside and  came out without printing. I  tried again, the results were same. I tried on another tray. the results were same. Then I tried my two years old tray, it printed.

I called on 11th and told about the non-functioning of these trays. The person asked me  to contact ebay after three days.

I talked on 14th to ebay and I was told that the request is already with ebay to reopen the issue.

I called back on 19th and I was told that I would get the message before 22nd. I did not get any message.

I called today again the the person said that it  takes 10 days and your complaint was filed only on 19th and therefore wait until 29th. I wrote to Ebay Grivance Deptt. - No reply

If these trays are non-functioning then they are just plastic sheets worth less than a rupee. I am a  retired person and Rs 999 is quite a sum for me. I have been buying from Amazon, Snapdeal and Flipcart. They accept the return without asking a question; arrange for pickup and money is transferred.

Your company is no less than them. Please resolve this matter.

TOTAL MANAGEMENT

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0