cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Indian Debit Cards accepted by Paypal

basafath
Community Member
I have a client who will be sending money through Paypal for which I need to activate my Paypal account using either a Credit or Debit card.
I was told by a bank that payments received on the credit card go to the crdit card account. Which means each time I withdraw this money I will have to swipe my credit card for which I might be charged.
Can anybody tell me which Indian debit card will be accepted by Paypal? Will Punjab national bank debit cards be accepted?
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

3gtrade-sa
Community Member
Hello !

Sorry to say, but Paypal does not accept any Debit Cards.

You can only use a Credit Card to initiate your Paypal account.
Message 2 of 40
latest reply

praveenc85
Community Member
Hey Dude,
International debit card of any indian bank will help in verifying paypal account. i have applied for an INT debit card of UTI,. :-x auxilsolutions.com
Message 3 of 40
latest reply

sanjay8324
Community Member
HI ALL,
I HAVE JUST TAKEN SOME INTIATION TO GO ON THE NET TO SELL THE PRODUCTS AND ENCOUNTERING A LOT OF DIFFICULTIES. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT
1. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FROM THE BUYER
WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO WHEN THE BUYER PAYS FOR THE ITEM AND HOW DO I GET THE AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT
THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE
Message 4 of 40
latest reply

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING, IT MAY BE OF HELP:

Hello,
Some of the most acclaimed members have outrightly rejected the idea that a "DEBIT CARD CAN BE USED TO LIFT THE PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL LIMIT AND GET VERIFIED".
I dont have a Credit Card but ultimately I came to verify my PayPal account 2 months back.

You can, as an Indian, verify your PayPal account using your VISA Debit Card from a Bank that has the facility of generating Virtual Credit Cards (like HDFC bank's NetSafe Cards) for online shopping.
The procedure is like this:
1. Generate a new Virtual Credit Card (INR 100 would do).
2. Enter the Credit Card details in the "Add a Credit Card" option of your PayPal account.
3. Login to your Virtual Credit Card service (like Netsafe Login for HDFC users).
4. Check for Transaction (Txn) Details tab.
5. The card you added to your PayPal account will show the details something like PAYPAL*EXPUSE1234, where 1234 denotes the 4-digit number you have to enter in your PayPal account (called the Expanded Use number).

Once you have done all this, your payPal account will be verified and you shall be allowed to send and receive limitless amounts using PayPal.

I would like to mention that 'Verified' members of PayPal can withdraw funds by requesting a cheque(at least US$ 150) as and when they want. Delays in receiving payments in your PayPal account are NON-EXISTENT, thank God. PaisaPay can take weeks to clear Credit Card payments. PayPal tells you if a member is verified (which helps a lot in determining if the buyer is genuine!) or not.
Credit Card verification is also possible for people who can generate Virtual Credit Cards (in case they dont have a physical one) through NetBanking and then by entering the 'Expanded Use Number' which is available in the online statement for that Card.
PayPal payments can be withdrawn using cheque (US$ 5.0 per withdrawal) or using the third-party service at www.xoom.com (8 to 15 dollars for upto US$ 1000). Funds transferred using xoom.com can be deposited directly in your account in any of the 50 supported BANKS in India.
Please keep a copy of your address proof (same as in your xoom.com account) and ID proof handy; XOOM.com may ask you to email the same in case they wish to verify.
Message 5 of 40
latest reply

kedscash
Community Member
To get paypal verified service in india ,check this site and find out http://viralurl.com/viral-url/Money-transfer

they utilizes all latest technologies in data encryption, backup storage, 128 bit https account access, IP protection, passwords, digital signatures and more so that monetary transactions would be completely secured and fast.
You can use their virtual VISA or MasterCard credit cards for online purchases wherever credit card is accepted: Google, Paypal, Ebay, Google Adwords, millions of online shops.
and after all its free to open an account.
http://viralurl.com/viral-url/Money-transfer
Message 6 of 40
latest reply

kedscash
Community Member
Simply Order a card from https://www.epayarea.com/117475 and
enter the details of your card detail that you have got to get verified.
Pay pay will charge you about $1.95 . but Onece your have given the 4 digit code which you can get from epay. you'll get back the 1.95 which paypal charges you.

you can order any amount of card under different names that means you can get a credit card for your friends and family too , virtual dedit card, real dedit card, reloadable, debit card,
Also when odering send them your driving license or passport scanned and send them, since HSBC bank needs them for verification
This is one time only.
Message 7 of 40
latest reply

123_hoto
Community Member
Free $1 paypal money.

Earn $1 For Everyone You GIVE This Report To!!! (And $0.50 for everyone they give it to!)

You Can Earn Commissions From October 3rd Until October 9th at 12:00 noon EST
http://viralurl.com/viral-url/free-1-into-your-paypal
Message 8 of 40
latest reply

first dont get misled there is no consumer protection here and a lot of miselling, one cannot use virtual credit cards on paypal as it is onetime use and would be used only for registeration thus will exhaust the usage.
if you think that you can draw a bankers cheque remember that the seller is anonyomous thus a huge risk in the details presented by the seller and once the bankers cheque is out of hand all one can do is pray that either it returns (yes the address provided are wrong generally) or you get your goods.
thus it seems that one presently as the system Indian cards of master/visa cannot be used as they are not verified.
this is done to protect the platform created to purchase from usa and which is a traders platform with a huge margin. guess alibaba is better for purchases from traders as the transaction costs are reasonable-it seems so.
so if you are looking for spares as-is used goods for which ebay outside USA is known guess it has killed that option. thus ebay today is a USA centric platform or the rare few countries where online trades are prevalent else one is dead
case and point check x200 of lenovo at what price it is sold in usa on lenovo platform and what is the price on ebay on average one then has a feeling ebay is only for the gullibles or for creating ratings interse
Message 9 of 40
latest reply

nietseller
Community Member
There is a service for it,

http://money2paypal.in gives service to send money to paypal account in india.

I used it and its good.
Message 10 of 40
latest reply