cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Indian Debit Cards accepted by Paypal

basafath
Community Member
I have a client who will be sending money through Paypal for which I need to activate my Paypal account using either a Credit or Debit card.
I was told by a bank that payments received on the credit card go to the crdit card account. Which means each time I withdraw this money I will have to swipe my credit card for which I might be charged.
Can anybody tell me which Indian debit card will be accepted by Paypal? Will Punjab national bank debit cards be accepted?
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

rupesh_b4u2
Community Member
Good response thanks a lot.:-)
Message 11 of 40
latest reply

omnishopindia
Community Member
http://ieoi.in/
Raise your voice against paypal and Rbi policy here.Go india Go
Message 12 of 40
latest reply

gokulakrishnan93
Community Member
Why the indian bank debit cards didn't accepted
Message 13 of 40
latest reply

vcookhomeappliances
Community Member
I am using axis bank International (Master card) debit card.
It is accepted in PayPal for verification purpose only not for withdraw or any purchase accepted.
Alternatively for withdrawing you PayPal money use your SBI or any bank accounts.
Once you verified your bank account, PayPal balance automatically withdrawn to your bank account at free of cost.
This is the way i am using PayPal.
Message 14 of 40
latest reply

genuinesalespro
Community Member
I am an ebay registered user,from India,and,would like to do interntional purchase.The last time,I applied via Federal Bank for Paypal,and they did send the token amount,which reflected in my Debit Card statement,but unfortunately,my bank didn't recognise the transaction.Later,the officials said they only approved VISA transactions.Can somebody help me as to which banks in India support Paypal.I request Paypal officials to clarify the matter.
regards,

eBAY USER
Message 15 of 40
latest reply

hrhemant
Community Member
does anybody know is SBI advantage card. works with paypal? its supposed to be a credit card and the way you get is that you start a 20K fixed deposit with your bank and the bank will issue you the card with a 16k limit. ICICI has a similar program ..... well do they work with Paypal?
Message 16 of 40
latest reply

MASTER DEBIT AND VISA DEBIT WORKS PERFECTLY WITH PAYPAL WITH NO ISSUES.
Message 17 of 40
latest reply

genuinesalespro

any private banks which provided MASTER/VISA Debit cards,

I have One HDFC Master Debit card and one ICICI Visa Debit card. both linked to paypal and works perfectly. I have linked these cards to paypal since last year and no problems at all.

I use HDFC For Selling Purpose and ICICI for buying purpose through PayPal.

hope this helps.
Message 18 of 40
latest reply

nitesh_vyas8421
Community Member
can i add my icici visa platinum debit card to paypal ?
Message 19 of 40
latest reply

nitesh_vyas8421

yes you can. register first with this card, it takes about a week to 2 weeks . Paypal asks for your pan card number provide it for verification.
Remember the name on the pan card should be the same of the account holder .
Message 20 of 40
latest reply